Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Complaint from JimmieNapalm about player JimmieNapalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name JimmieNapalm

Date of incident Jan 7, 2018

What game were you playing? Conquest

Which server were you on? Battlefield 4 Conquest

Describe the incident Neonardo1 Admin is a bad admin, I called him out on breaking rules and he mutes me. He allows UNCAP shooting on his team but if we do it he kicked people, auto kill people and abuses his power. I never once yelled at him or called him names, I played by the book and called him out on not enforcing rules when his team was breaking it. He said shut up and mute me, GARBAGE. He needs to Admin revoked and learn how to talk to people.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Next time you'll get punishes instead of mutes.

While you're here on our site I'd advise you to read/follow the rules and stop trying to tell the whole server incorrect rules. You can record/post video of me acting in violation or abuse of our rules otherwise you pretty much shot yourself in the foot dude.

2018-01-07 21_38_16-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png
2018-01-07 21_40_21-Chatlogs _ BanZore.png

Should look through multi games data, you punished, kicked people for shooting out of the uncap. Every time I called out someone on your team shooting from uncap you did nothing but just harass me and mute me. I did not shoot myself, I was polite and courteous and you kept telling me to shut up. One game you said its ok to Snipe out of uncap when we had someone do it the game before and you punished them. I called you out and you once again muted me for no reason, play by the rules on both sides dude.

Spamming things? Tell me what rule I broke? Just read them for a 3rd time since you wanna throw that at me and I did not abuse in game chat. ANOTHER EXAMPLE: Firestorm map, only said AA in uncap, another dude said o dang your not banned? I thought you were, I said no just mute me for calling him out then BAM! Muted and harassed me, AA was in uncap and people agreed dude. Maybe you don't understand uncap? When they are in a area where if a trooper or vehicle of opposite team runs into that area and your screen goes dark and counts down.......... That's uncap area, exactly where your AA sit and I ONLY said AA in uncap. I rarely get on forums and fight back but I hate bad admins.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
You disrespected me as an admin, and Banzore as a whole by fighting about what the rules are and are not.

The AA you refer to was not in uncap - I was on his team looking at him on the map and he was pretty much at C.

If you continue down this path you will earn yourself more punish points, kicks, temp bans, etc. Read the rules, follow them, and learn when to be quiet. PS: now is one of those times. You're only making yourself look a fool.

Do not reply to this message. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Sit down, shut up, read the rules, and live to play another day.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lmao!!^

So your telling me when someone is sitting in the dark area which counts down on your screen is not a fucking uncap area now? See your a shit admin trying to flex for no reason, I never argued until on here filing a complaint and you just keep trying to flex and not talk it out. You only allow rules to be broken when it was on your team how sad. Done here since you can't get through your thick skull that the dark area is part of the fucking uncap. If we can't get to you because of the countdown then its clearly a fucking uncap area.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
These issues have all been addressed already. Per the warnings upon opening this complaint thread you should've acted in a mature and respectful manner. Instead, you come in here calling names, making baseless accusations, and in general acting like a child.

A warning point has been given to you in game for these actions. The next point will result in a kick from the server, then temp bans, then your permanent removal from our community.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.