Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Keith about player Dutchcobra80

In-game Name Dutchcobra80

Date of incident Apr 29, 2017

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? banzore

Describe the incident Was kicked by Neonardo for supposedly stat padding and backing in the uncap which we never did. We (MissyMisfit)(clan: CQS) sat in a tank and rolled back and forth from the bridge near A and rolling to A to defend it (giants of Karelia). We did not stop and we never went into the uncap, not once I repaired and I know we didn't so that is bs and an excuse to kick. the problem is we know how to play bc we play as a team to keep moving and laser designate. players spawned in behind us and we shot them and kept moving. It is not stat padding just two ppl who know how to work together. Again neonardo doesn't speak in game just kicks for 2 hours and then refuses to talk to my clan mate on why when the simple reason is we were owing them even though our team was down. So what is the problem? Again neonardo tends to always harass us while we are in the game and when other BZ ppl are not here he tries to take over bc he cant handle having remote powers, like many people can't. We did not break a single rule and make sure to follow your rules and report ppl instead of tking in return bc that is what was asked of us by players such as slash. Neonardo is a typical person who gets mad if someone has a better game than him or plays differently than him and when no one is there to watch him he punts ppl for it. Played here for a long time and never once filed a complaint or disagree with you guys. Have I done wrong here before yep...I anger tk back sometimes after I get tk'ed. I wont lie. But this stuff with him and guys like capstar that bitch at ppl and kick ppl, or harass ppl bc they don't do what they want or play like they want is stupid. There is no need for it. No one else was complaining. Just him bc he has a problem with our clan. It is blatantly obvious. I don't have to play like him and I don't have to deal with his crap for no reason. I follow your rules and still get kicked bc ppl can't handle it. I then go to your ts and try to start talk to him and he start denying and arguing so I called him out for acting like a bitch. And of course the only guy in TS is Firedoc the only guy in game who agreed with him, and on the opposite team. hmm why is that? bc he to like to come in behind ppl on maps and I know and I kill him. We all play enough together we know how each other play, so why a problem today. Bc no one reigns him in. I like this server I like most of your members even capstar talked to us and apologized for the misunderstanding. And that was cool, and another reason why we come here. I want to say sorry if there was confusion but we were killable and not stat padding, just smart know how to designate and keep moving all while staying inbounds. I hope this gets settled bc bz is one of the few respectable servers left. But this issues is not only with us but other ppl who we ts with and play admit certain ppl are killing it. Ok off to H1Z1 since I cant play for a while for playing legally. Later Taters

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Thanks for coming to our forums to voice your concerns.

Everyone in TS was on your team, myself included.

When you sit on the hill by A the entire round, along with the two other pieces of armor that were with you, another tank and a LAV if I recall, you're stat padding/griefing and completely ruining the team's chances of winning to boot. It's all you ever do on Giants. You know the rules.

In case you don't, https://banzore.com/rules

You're banned from TS because you came in and attacked me. Not because of your bad attitude, but when you start personally attacking me and calling me names, you'll get the ban hammer. Walk into your neighbors house and do that and see what happens ;)

And for the record, I don't have a problem with your clan. Not sure where you get off on that. You have 2 punishes from me out of 7, and THOR has 1 punish from me out of 3. That doesn't fall under targeting by any means.

Was not sitting on the hill was moving the whole time. Going from one end of the bridge back to behind A is moving back and forth taking out targets and especially air targets. Bc ppl who fly like vegetta (not knocking you Veg) dominate and it is the only thing to stop them. It does not stop the match or my team from winning what so ever. as for the LAV they are not my concern. I can't make other ppl move. And funny we do it on giants but you kick tonight when no one else is on?

As for teams, the map before and beginning that map you were on the other team and you switched.

As for ts I tried to talk to you and you start denying and I ask you directly while you are being that way. So ban me I'm good with it. As for my neighbor she power lifts wont do that there. :)

Again nothing in the rules did we not follow and it was directed at us.

Simple fact is, your kicks are selective and have no point. I follow rules and see ppl all the time sit in places all map or ucav (lawdogg) from uncap or near uncap and nothing happens. Nothing we did changed the game or violated the rules, you can paint it how you want but that does means its right. Nothing in your rules you just posted above did we violate.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
OK so let me throw this out there. Neo didn't kick anyone from game. He issued a point and that point in addition to all the other points awarded by administrators equaled a kick/ temp ban. Just clearing that up. Also, not trying to stir the pot but coming into ts and ranting by calling me names would definitely have equaled a boot. Play nice, obey the rules and move on. In the future record your play that way if there are any questions you will be able to look back and see what's up. See you in game.