Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Complaint from Kusunokii about player Kusunoki_senpai

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name Kusunoki_senpai

Date of incident Jan 28, 2018

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? Banzore 24/7 Pearl market etc.

Describe the incident Kicked every-time i join.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Please allow me another day or two, I have been moving.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Thank you for your patience. At this time, your ban will remain in place due to your linked account and video evidence of hacking/cheating. We take this very seriously so that we can provide a fair and fun atmosphere for the people that are wanting to have a good time. I wish you luck in your gaming endeavors wherever that may be, but it will not be in the Banzore servers.

Thank you for your patience. At this time, your ban will remain in place due to your linked account and video evidence of hacking/cheating. We take this very seriously so that we can provide a fair and fun atmosphere for the people that are wanting to have a good time. I wish you luck in your gaming endeavors wherever that may be, but it will not be in the Banzore servers.

This is a joke right?

So i'm being banned because someone in my platoon cheated and i wasn't even online? that account ain't even linked to my email and BF4DB.com says i have 0 bans? this is ridiculous.

You were banned because the two accounts are linked via IP address.

Yeah he is my fucking brother, he can legit vouche my account has nothing to do with his this is ridiculous, I’m being banned by a player that has no association with my account and my email, I have a clean record and you guys are banning two accounts because they share an IP Adress and he played when I wasn’t even on the server, yet I’m guilty by association? How is this fair to me.

Whatever I’ll take the Ban I guess, whoever decides this shit needs to rethink the rules, I have a clean account and have never cheated and my account is 100% different then his in every way besides IP address. This is pathetic.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I have a clean account and have never cheated and my account is 100% different then his in every way besides IP address.

Said every cheater ever.

We take cheating and our reputation for running clean servers very seriously.

Thread locked.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Received via PM:

Yeah if you were any sort of smart you would see he is my brother and has nothing to do with me, salty ass pussy admins just crying I share an IP address with him, I’m glad I’m banned didn’t realize the admins on this server acted like this. Kill youself you inbred. Also Alambama fucking sucks.

User banned from forums and TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.