Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Major420 about player Mollys-Hatchet69 (aka Master Uncap Attacker)

Who are you reporting? Mollys-Hatchet69 (aka Master Uncap Attacker)

Date of incident Mar 20, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ #2

Describe the incident Mollys-Hatchet69 Rules Violation Video #1

Breaking Rules: Attacking Uncap (without me firing out of Uncap)

*putting a mortar down, doesn't mean you fired it....Rules state, You CAN"T attack the Uncap, "however", you are allowed to "Return" Fire into Uncap, IF and only IF they fire from uncap 1st

(***but if they never fired out, then you can't claim the "however" clause....Got Um!)

**Watch at 1080p resolution**
Mollys-Hatchet69's Rules Violation YouTube Video link:
https://youtu.be/339urJou7d4

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, placing a mortar down counts as an asset, and does make you fair game. It's happened to me a million times with a mortar, and with c4 for jihad stuff.

We appreciate the report, but we cannot act on it.

Thanks!

Objection! Overruled! Sustained! Your Out of Order! No, your out of order! Got Um! ....That is Not what the rules say....I request someone quote chapter and verse (in the official rules) of that "not published "rule ....otherwise, you are making up rules that are not listed in the BZ rules in the Forums, thank you kindly! ....I said, GOOD DAY Sir!

(and if that is the rule you want to enforce, fine, then simply augment the rules with that ruling included so other players know what the heck is going on, because the current rules don't read that way)