Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from MmmoonPie about player MMMoonPie

MmmoonPie

Donator
In-game Name MMMoonPie

Date of incident Apr 27, 2018

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? HC Locker Pearl Metro

Describe the incident I don't know if MOLLYS HATCHET is a BZ member or not...But his recent maturity in your server leaves a lot to be desired.
I get it.
A lot of players don't like my camping style.
But, After having actually served in the USMC, using a support class and holding a piece of ground and providing actual support is a natural and yet realistic method of play to me. Its not assault always for me and if it was I would play that class instead.
All that said, MOLLY and TruthSolace apparently think I came with their download of BF4.
While today, Truth was not a problem, he has been an issue before and "killing two birds with one stone."
MOLLY however was the issue today.
I went to my fav spot on Pearl and started my body count. MOLLY proceeds to come over and place equipment in my field of fire obscuring my view. I was forced to destroy it to see targets.
NEXT...he grabs a motorcycle comes over and camps on me, blowing the horn the whole time trying to draw fire. A few of my squad mates noticed him and not wanting him to give up the spawn, they TK'd him. He then !reported them for the TK. While they were wrong according to the server rules, it was well deserved.
I pointed out that MOLLY was being an ass...to which they responded, "I can if I want."
He also made several attempts to get TruthSolace attention who was in observation mode at the time. Ive received similar harrassment from truth as well. Truth will wound me just short of death so when an enemy shoots me once, I'm dead. He has done this in other BZ servers as well.
Over the past year Ive donated $30 or $40.
Nothing huge but I do enjoy your server because it is one of the few that is usually maintained by an admin with pretty good frequency, there are rules, and admins usually enforce said rules.
While there are no rules against being an asshole...their are a few players frequently in your server who just enjoy being assholes. They ruin the game...and as a result ruin your servers.
Please do more to curb these behaviors.
I would hate to find another place to play and donate.
I know my donations arent huge, but its enough that I dont want to pay and have my enjoyment of the game or your servers removed.

A response would be appreciated.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I will take care of this and further issues regarding said players in the server...this would fall under rule #1 for grieving and is unacceptable. Please accept our apologies on behalf of bZ and continue to join in for the daily fun and excitement.