Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from MsCandyKiller about player MsCandyKiller

In-game Name MsCandyKiller

Date of incident Aug 6, 2017

What game were you playing? Metro

Which server were you on? BanZore Metro Locker Pearl

Describe the incident I want my BanZore account deleted I do not know how to delete it. I am not donating to a server where the admins abuse their power and treat everyone like shit. I want my account deleted. Please and thank you.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
would you care to come in Teamspeak and discuss it further? At least let us know who it was that was not doing what they needed to do?

I looked all through the chat logs and I can't quite figure out what your talking about. Hope to hear a response from you soon so we can look into the issue. Thanks.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
So you've been a forum's member for two weeks? What happened? Would you care to elaborate?

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
IxXHammerXxI Knight you are my cold sore on my ass August 6, 2017 8:41 PM
MsCandyKiller leaf him alone August 6, 2017 8:41 PM
IxXHammerXxI Well he is August 6, 2017 8:41 PM
IxXHammerXxI lol August 6, 2017 8:41 PM
MsCandyKiller no hes the best stop being a hater August 6, 2017 8:42 PM
IxXHammerXxI Knight you are my pimple on my dck August 6, 2017 8:48 PM
MsCandyKiller why does your dick have pimples thats fucking gross August 6, 2017 8:48 PM
IxXHammerXxI that sucked August 6, 2017 8:50 PM
IxXHammerXxI like knight. :p August 6, 2017 8:50 PM
MsCandyKiller he did better than u hoe August 6, 2017 8:50 PM
IxXHammerXxI I am a hoe true, I love getting booty and he always does do better. :p August 6, 2017 8:52 PM
IxXHammerXxI dont take what im saying soo personal August 6, 2017 8:52 PM
IxXHammerXxI hes your boyfriend not your son, lol August 6, 2017 8:52 PM
MsCandyKiller when its about my bf its personal August 6, 2017 8:52 PM
IxXHammerXxI oh god cry then I was just poking fun as I always do August 6, 2017 8:53 PM
MsCandyKiller you know what you guys are a bunch of jerks I am done donating to this server August 6, 2017 8:53 PM
IxXHammerXxI Jesus. August 6, 2017 8:53 PM
MsCandyKiller and done with this chat delete my banzore profile August 6, 2017 8:53 PM

i'm sorry but it seems to me like you're over reacting just a tad bit? clearly he was joking, as he said. also, he's not an admin for banzore, he's a member. unfortunately when you play online games (especially pc) you need to have thick skin my dear. if you honestly felt like this was an issue you should have sent a report or joined our teamspeak to speak to an actual admin rather than claim to "delete your banzore profile" and "done donating to this server"

I do not care I made an account because I play in this server Like I do for every server I play in because it is the right thing to do. I want my account deleted. I am not playing in a server with immature members and admins. It is not just this, this is just the last srtaw. Thick or thin skin does not matter. Respect my wishes and delete my account.

And do not even pretend Princess like you have NOT seen other things. I do not dislike you personally but do not be disingenuous. Delete my account. It is what I want. Please and thank you I do not want to continue this conversation.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I'm sorry that it has come to this for you, we do enjoy having you in our server as you have become one of our great regular players. Hammer is not an Admin as it was mentioned, but I would think that if there is an issue, that you would like for us to be able to resolve it and that would allow you to continue to enjoy the server(s)...the initial reason you came to Banzore. At this point we won't delete your account, just remove it from your bookmarks or favorites and that will ensure you don't visit us.

Good luck with you and your future gaming endeavors.

Okay, thanks for trying at least. That works for me I will just sign out since I guess there is no removal button. If you ever can delete accounts please delete mine that would be great for me. I already unfavorited BanZore and will not play in your servers again (unless my boyfriend personally asks me to). So you won't have to deal with me anymore. Goodbye.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
i have literally never seen anyone have any issues with you nor have i seen you have issues with anyone else so don't tell me i'm being "disingenious"

as i said, thick skin is needed on here .. thought you would've realized by now. sorry you're so upset that you can't even play on our servers anymore. good luck.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hi! New guy here!

You can always ignore the people on here. Just don't respond. Hit hide on your chat in game. Lots of ways to still enjoy the server while not engaging in the immature banter.

However, I will add that much of what you might translate as disrespect is actually respect disguised as insults.

Having read this post and all of its replies, I would venture that folks would be sad to see you go. If people are disrespecting your bf, it's really more of a compliment to you.

I know that seems weird, but after 20+ years in online gaming, I'm just pointing out what seems obvious to me.

Whatever you do, best of luck!

Skullbones

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hi! New guy here!

You can always ignore the people on here. Just don't respond. Hit hide on your chat in game. Lots of ways to still enjoy the server while not engaging in the immature banter.

However, I will add that much of what you might translate as disrespect is actually respect disguised as insults.

Having read this post and all of its replies, I would venture that folks would be sad to see you go. If people are disrespecting your bf, it's really more of a compliment to you.

I know that seems weird, but after 20+ years in online gaming, I'm just pointing out what seems obvious to me.

Whatever you do, best of luck!

clan members have been ignoring me and not responding since I joined the clan, and rightfully so...cause i'm an OLD asshole, ask anybody,