Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from No1YeeTer818 about player DatzDillinger, PropelledChuck , HorridSoup, Dirk3k

Who are you reporting? DatzDillinger, PropelledChuck , HorridSoup, Dirk3k

Date of incident May 3, 2021

Which server were you on? ! bZ #2 -- 60Hz HARDCORE Locker/Metro/Pearl

Describe the incident All 4 of those players had been abusing the report system and also being pretty disrespectful to the server.

Although I do have this all recorded there was so much toxicity going on that I could not even keep track of it, however there had also been claims of intentional tk'ing/griefing happening from DatzDillinger & PropelledChuck.

It was pretty disgusting what all 4 players had been saying and really I never seen something like this last 2 rounds. I know what I'm saying may not sufficient but again this was pretty overwhelming and sadly it ruined the night for me and possibly for other players.

If needed, I can upload my gameplay which shows the chat.

Thank you.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, it's the internet and people are going to be toxic shitheads, nothing I can really do. But I heard Gaus has video of a few of these guys constantly griefing which should be enough to get rid of a few of them, waiting on that.

Unfortunately, it's the internet and people are going to be toxic shitheads, nothing I can really do. But I heard Gaus has video of a few of these guys constantly griefing which should be enough to get rid of a few of them, waiting on that.
ok, how about with all the abuse with report system?