Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Complaint from NWG_theJiMMMM about player killed and muted for language violation

Who are you reporting? killed and muted for language violation

Date of incident Apr 12, 2022

Which server were you on? bz7

Describe the incident time was roughly 5:10pm. had a buddy do a very decent kill on me. typed "n1 bro" waited for the tank to spawn. spawned in. killed and muted for language violation.

sigh. i know, it's prob a glitch. wait 24 hours and say nothing. i go back today 5:35pm and say hello to a couple of buddies. guess what....muted and killed for talking during my previous infraction.

little help?

can we get this cleared out of the system? i won't be typing in game until i know its safe.

lol

little help plz.

thank you

EDIT:

Part 2
Well thank God VOIP works or all my friends would think I was being a dick for not chatting in game.

So I've done pretty good at riding out a 24 hour mute ban thats now up to 72 hours. Hard as it was I resisted the urge to contribute a "ligma" joke to tk'ing dickwads. Alas I slipped. Checked my rank in game (!rank) and was seized with dread the instant i clicked enter.

My 24 hour ban is now up to 96 hours.

...because I initially typed in "N1 bro."

I live in fear of typing out a "yo momma" joke in chat and being handed a ban.

May I, politely, request an admin take a few minutes and lend a hand plz.

Thank you

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, continuing to chat does not help in lifting the mute.

1650059364490.png

I get the frustration in not being able to type in chat, especially due to an 'error' for lack of better words. But try to avoid typing, all together for a day or two to be safe.

Hi Topher and ty for the reply.

Wow complete key stroke history. I never knew. Made me wonder... does my map vote selection... ie j...123456 affect the ban?

Also, you can see there was no racist rant. Time wise this 24 hour ban should be done but sincerely I am leary to test it. Is it possible to remove it from the system so i need not worry.

Again, ty for your time

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Anything you type that admin kills you or kicks you from the server for typing, will affect the mute. You aren't banned, and you won't be banned for typing too many times. Just kicked repeatedly.

Unfortunately, the mute is not something we can access/lift ourselves as it's handled by a third party plug-in, you would need to join the BFAT discord and submitting a support ticket, unfortunately that may take a while as the owners of BFAT are extremely busy. If you wish to give it a shot; https://bfadmintools.com/

Unfortunately, continuing to chat does not help in lifting the mute.

View attachment 8284

I get the frustration in not being able to type in chat, especially due to an 'error' for lack of better words. But try to avoid typing, all together for a day or two to be shello again

Anything you type that admin kills you or kicks you from the server for typing, will affect the mute. You aren't banned, and you won't be banned for typing too many times. Just kicked repeatedly.

Unfortunately, the mute is not something we can access/lift ourselves as it's handled by a third party plug-in, you would need to join the BFAT discord and submitting a support ticket, unfortunately that may take a while as the owners of BFAT are extremely busy. If you wish to give it a shot; https://bfadmintools.com/
hello again,

well murphy's law is real. after two days of no chat i typed "test"...voila still muted and kicked. at this point topher i think there must be a glitch going on. you see from the log you sent that each attempt to chat was more than 24 hours and the last one was two days. do the admins have any access to this plugin even to the degree of letting me know when it might be safe again.

and to top that off, i had an origin update that destroyed my VOIP around the same time. i have to re-install directx each time i log in. pisser. not much fun playing these days.

anyways any help/feedback would be appreciated.

thank you
jim