Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Complaint from OsamaBinBalling about player OsamaBinBalling

HAL 9000

Banzore Automation Magician
In-game Name OsamaBinBalling

Date of incident Yesterday

What game were you playing? BF4

Which server were you on? 24/7 Metro/Op Lock/Pearl Market #1200 TKT #50hz#

Describe the incident Randomly kicked "Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: 7: GLITCHING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! [8pts] [23h51m][neonardo1]" while playing. neonardo1 has kicked me before for a tk after he was destroying my mavs the other day and I thought it ended at that, but now he is kicking me for crap I'm not doing just for seeing that I'm on playing, wasn't even using the chat either. I suspect hate crime, but I've played on that server for years. I think it's crap when people get more power than they can handle and abuse it. I wasn't breaking any rules and would like my kick appealed. If I wait 24hrs to play, he'll just see I'm on and ban me for some made up reason. Please help me fix this issue... I don't think he should be able to just kick people when he sees them just because he doesn't like them.

Watch at 37 seconds. I got shot in the head, because my head was actually peaking over the top on my screen, not sure why it would look like that.

I don't know what to tell you, but I'm no glitcher. All I was doing is pressing lean over object and I could barely see, but I for sure saw over the top of it. I can't explain why it would show up like that, but I swear or I wouldn't have thought that you kicked me for no reason.

If I was a true glitcher, I wouldn't have gone through all the trouble of making an account on here for a 24 hour kick. I truly assumed it was a hate crime because I wasn't glitching on my screen...

At 36 seconds, notice I look up a tad before dying. That was me looking up to activate the ability to lean over object, it just didn't appear in the vid... For real check it out

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
That's a fair point. I went ahead and gave you a forgive on the infraction and lifted the week ban.

You have a long history of teamkilling on the server and have been punished by multiple admins for it. Your next punish will result in a 1 week ban and it will not be reversed.

Morale of the story: follow the server rules.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Got it, could the long history of the TKs be me accidentally hitting 5 total from M320s on metro and getting kicked?

Nope, it's manual punishes/logs from admins who spectated and watched you do it intentionally. When you get auto-kicked for 5 TKs in a round it's logged but that's not what I'm looking at.