Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from pipelin21 about player pricier

Who are you reporting? pricier

Date of incident Aug 2, 2020

Which server were you on? op locker #4

Describe the incident i am been watching this player few days ago very suspicious, so i log off the game and come back logging in as spectator this player insta kill other player even when he is not targeting them i dont usually make any complaint about anything but this is really annoying watching this kind of people coming to a good server and just kill other players using any kind of cheats, you should do something about it, you should have some admins in the servers time to time checking suspicious players if would be nice for the server and for the other player to fair play, you can spectate this player when u have a chance and see that its obviously using some cheats, please do something about. thanks once again username name is PRICIER

RazorBites

Donator
Post a recording of this player. We need proof.

On bf4db profile he calls himself Ex Pro player etc so guess he could be but Dam I see a lot of ppl with a 5+ k/d new account saying this sort of thing now
why don't they just say Who there main account is, so it can be verified Like a Temp\ban if they are suss until they Log in on there Main that was a Pro Player Account
anyway just my 2cents so yeah Video would help.

Post a recording of this player. We need proof.
i was making a complaint and explaining whats happening in the server , you should check this player as this is your server and your job, i was just lettting you know whats happening in the server since there is not any admin present in the game i had to make the complaint in this page i will really appreciate it if u do something about but if not, thats fine thats your server and your rules but i dont think is fair for you to let this kind of players play in your servers .

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Pipelin, without proof we can't do anything. You need to record video proof to submit a complaint if it's regarding hacks, griefing or racism. 1) Hawk is not an admin, as it does not say admin near his name on the forum, therefor it is NOT his job. It IS your job to provide proof. Without proof all we can do is keep an eye out for him. Thank you for the report but we do need proof.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
i was making a complaint and explaining whats happening in the server , you should check this player as this is your server and your job, i was just lettting you know whats happening in the server since there is not any admin present in the game i had to make the complaint in this page i will really appreciate it if u do something about but if not, thats fine thats your server and your rules but i dont think is fair for you to let this kind of players play in your servers .

The admins are not always online Pipe, Ill keep an eye out for him and will spec him when I am available, as will any of the other admins if they are online and see him. In the meanwhile what Topher is trying to say is if you could make a short video on him, it would help.
Thank you again for reaching out!

Pipelin, without proof we can't do anything. You need to record video proof to submit a complaint if it's regarding hacks, griefing or racism. 1) Hawk is not an admin, as it does not say admin near his name on the forum, therefor it is NOT his job. It IS your job to provide proof. Without proof all we can do is keep an eye out for him. Thank you for the report but we do need proof.
well at least try to spectate him and keep an eye on this player when u have achance and i dont know how to record a video in bf4 but i will find out and try to do a recording if i can.

• logging in as spectator this player urges kill other player even when he is not targeting them

Good to hear that, did you record me instakilling people? did you record me at all? every piece of evidence counts, cmon at least give us a clip ... or you're just afraid that your evidence will makes you look stupid and is not enough to ban me?
If you can't optimize your connection to play FPS games it's not my problem, i take advantage of every single way of opmizing my network to the games i play in a way that all my bullets are registered and i have no packet loss..
The way you say "even when he is not targeting them" makes you sound even more stupid because you don't know how a heavy barrel bullet spray works and there's clearly no aimbot involved in my gameplay by the way you're saying.

• you should check this player as this is your server and your job.

Why don't you stop making stupid requests and do the job of actually recording me since you mentioned you spent multiple days spectating me on your post?
BZ has 7 different servers and they're all managed by a small team. They cant be in every single server 24/7, not to mention that they're mainly focused in HARDCORE mode.

• by the way this person is offering this do you really think a legit person will make a ny kind of this offers ???

"buy the bestest BF4 hax on earth here:

https://nagato.club

>>>>>>>>>>> kappa <<<<<<<<<<

you clearly don't know the meaning of "kappa" and i'm not here to explain to you.
i simply have a domain to present myself, and i got access to see a log of every single IP that was connected to my domain, and that stupid text on my presentation text is just a way of bringing attention from old bald guys like you with 1.02 KD, almost 4k hours in the game with 0.48KPM that spam M320 all day (no joke, the dudes best weapon is the M320) and sucks at this game.
your stupid old ass even checked what was on my domain and obviously found nothing related to hacks but you still wanted to come here and make some noise because i keep shitting on you and your "spamming skills".

wA8tgeX.png

proof he checked and is just trying to make excuses to ban me, extracted from the logs.
get some evidence Pops.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well you are certainly a friendly fellow, you'll notice nothing has happened and you haven't been banned. It also says there at the top that the complaint was handled. Everything else here is just extra. Everything we do here is based on evidence and evidence alone, no evidence, no ban. So all is good in the hood.
No need to come screaming into an empty room. Were all good here.
Have a good one

RazorBites

Donator
Well you are certainly a friendly fellow, you'll notice nothing has happened and you haven't been banned. It also says there at the top that the complaint was handled. Everything else here is just extra. Everything we do here is based on evidence and evidence alone, no evidence, no ban. So all is good in the hood.
Have a good one

Well I Spectated him today no sign of aimbot maybe Walls esp shot through smoke abit getting kills , however I did notice he's now banned on BF4DB https://bf4db.com/player/1003723486426

Have a good one
however I did notice he's now banned on BF4DB https://bf4db.com/player/1003723486426