Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from sioux about player SgtDuster

Who are you reporting? SgtDuster

Date of incident Nov 22, 2020

Which server were you on? Rush

Describe the incident Killing friendly mortars. Didn't like that his team weren't playing like he wanted so did something about it.

This guy (not Sioux, can't remember his name) was planting his mortar just over mine so the enemy could destroy both at a time.

I wanted to destroy mine to start over somewhere else, shot his by mistake. Destroyed MINE just after that and tried to tell the guy to stop doing this and he TKed me.

I'm usually a straight player, sorry for that. But helping the other team to destroy my own mortar by placing his on top of it was also a kind of "destroying friendly asset". I killed nobody, just wanted to have a chance to help my team.

Can I make a complaint against the guy that TKed me after that? What do you say about the eye for eye thing on this server?

Thank you and sorry.

Looking at the vid, it seems that I got it right the first time and destroyed my own mortar and then destroyed his, my bad.

You and I both know that you simply press E to pick up your mortar, and take it elsewhere. If you shoot “your” mortar, then you don’t have one to move, do you? It’s not nice to kill friendly assets.

You and I both know that you simply press E to pick up your mortar, and take it elsewhere. If you shoot “your” mortar, then you don’t have one to move, do you? It’s not nice to kill friendly assets.
I know a lot of things, but still, people are doing differently.