Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Smeltz about player yaxl3y and soho-sohigh

Smeltz

-bZ- Member
Who are you reporting? yaxl3y and soho-sohigh

Date of incident Sep 6, 2021

Which server were you on? BZ1

Describe the incident Taking Friendly Vehicle's and Giving them to Enemy Team:
yaxl3y was on our team and seemed to use !assist early to switch but goes for the AA spawn at C (I tired to get it from spawn screen, Cruel called out who took it from C spawn). Gets it and then drives it to the other side of the map below A near the enemy spawn. Couple minutes later soho is now in the AA when he neither killed anyone to get it or yaxl3y is killed the whole time, based on watching the kill feed. yaxl3y switches teams either by assist command or as it seem to us he left then switched sides.

Also note that there was suspicious activity in the previous game with those 2 and possibly a Atk Helo being giving to our side. I noticed something was off then with the helo spawns when enemy team had both but shortly after we had one, within roughly one of my deaths until I spawned. Unfortunate I do not have any clips of that incident so its all hear-say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzUsgtPSXf8

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately, I think this is a 'lack of evidence' kind of thing, because in the beginning you open the scoreboard after yaxl3y assists and his name is grayed out as if he were dead, while someone is still in the AA. If Cruel has a video from his eyes when he was in the tank near the flag that would be amazing but unfortunately I don't think I can act on this