Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Superman Prime about player duffnut50

Who are you reporting? duffnut50

Date of incident Sep 18, 2022

Which server were you on? bz24

Describe the incident he lays mines around people and will shot his sraw at them. he just now killed me with it and claimed it an accident. hes done it many times.
If banned, I do request that any ban appeals would be denied.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You're not going to be banned unless there is proof of you intentionally tking or forcing a tk.
For future complaints against a player, make sure you have strong video evidence.
We usually don't handle complaints without strong video context.
Unless you have any additional questions, I'm marking this as handled.

You're not going to be banned unless there is proof of you intentionally tking or forcing a tk.
For future complaints against a player, make sure you have strong video evidence.
We usually don't handle complaints without strong video context.
Unless you have any additional questions, I'm marking this as handled.
Hes back and doing it right now.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I see.
It makes it difficult to handle these when it appears that both of you are targeting each other, yet provide no evidence.
If evidence turns up, I'll be happy to review it but as of now, nothing I can do for you.
Also have no idea who that other player is, can you link his battlelog?

I see.
It makes it difficult to handle these when it appears that both of you are targeting each other, yet provide no evidence.
If evidence turns up, I'll be happy to review it but as of now, nothing I can do for you.

I see.
and to be clear, i avoid killing him. so if you check the logs, you'll see that. he will try to lay mines and run behind me to get me to kill him...then he reports me.