Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from The_Dud3 about player Toxcisity and intentional moving of me to losing team with a qu

Who are you reporting? Toxcisity and intentional moving of me to losing team with a quote "Cry some more"

Date of incident Jul 31, 2020

Which server were you on? banzor 24/7 operation locker

Describe the incident Admin "H0telQuebec" is the perpetrator of this incident. In-game he was giving callouts which is ok. I asked if he could help instead of calling his team noobs which is also just fine. He swapped teams when we started losing. Which again isn't the reason. Things got heated and all he would do is say retard and cry some more. Yet again, I can handle that on its own. However, when the next game commenced, we were on the same team. Which was cool until we started winning by a landslide. He then moved me and put in global chat "Cry some more". That is the reason I am reporting this. Abuse of power of adminship. When a person intentionally bullies and harasses a person with a power position, there isn't much to do. However, I do ask you do something about it. I'd expect an adult community of people to have some standards other than a childish power fancy.
sincerely,
-a loyal player

RazorBites

Donator
I was in that game didn't seem to toxic to me H0telQuebec has been worse before,
and I swapped he or others may of swapped sides and that would auto balance someone to the other team.

Thanks y’all, it was just a super odd coincidence. I just saw him swap sides the prior game with no in chat indicator of the switch. Which is why I assumed he was an admin. I’m used to playing on console so I don’t know if that’s a feature in the of version. There is that and the spontaneous side swap that hadn’t happened to me before. Y’all are awesome, thanks

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Thanks y’all, it was just a super odd coincidence. I just saw him swap sides the prior game with no in chat indicator of the switch. Which is why I assumed he was an admin. I’m used to playing on console so I don’t know if that’s a feature in the of version. There is that and the spontaneous side swap that hadn’t happened to me before. Y’all are awesome, thanks

There's a team switch button that anyone can use in the escape menu I believe under team setup or something.