Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Woodstock83 about player -bZ- Mandalorian

Who are you reporting? -bZ- Mandalorian

Date of incident Nov 29, 2020

Which server were you on? bZ #1 Hardcore All Maps

Describe the incident Siege of Shanghai - I was on foot as assault class heading to D from E and had jumped into a random tank. It was -bZ- Mandalorian's tank. We were doing alright until he went 1v1 with a tank. We got damaged, he jumped out to repair, he died, I switched seats, blew up the enemy tank, the enemy driver got out and blew me up with a rocket. -bZ- Mandalorian types in chat 'you need to switch seats faster or be engi next time'. Clearly frustrated that he died and the tank blew up and I didn't do what he 'thought' I should've done fast enough. He claims he wasn't 'ragging' on me, and this is clear ragging. He calls it instead a "suggestion". This is ragging out of frustration that I didn't do something fast enough or as fast as he wanted.

A whole argument ensued and I got frustrated enough with his behavior as a representative of your community that I decided to take the time to find/come to this website, register an account, and file this complaint. I think his behavior not just as a player but as a -bZ- member was just unacceptable.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looking at the chatlog between you both it seems like he did say it as a suggestion and you just took it the wrong way, then things started snowballing and it got worse.

The chat isn't policed beyond the automod bot removing folks for racial terms or if things get truly out of hand. Even if he was ragging on you, that isn't against the server rules. You can find these in game with !Rules