Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from xBRICKx about player (yeet) knifeclaw

xBRICKx

Donator
Who are you reporting? (yeet) knifeclaw

Date of incident Aug 26, 2021

Which server were you on? #2

Describe the incident while on metro he glitched himself into a wall and kept killing my squad while we searched for him. I have 2 videos in which i'm killed. We never found him because the match ended.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please upload the video to youtube and post the link as a reply here please.

Unfortunately with you saying you and your squad couldn't find him, I doubt I will handle this unless I can see anything in the video. (Muzzle flash or something coming from a wall, idk)

But yeah If I can't see anything in the videos, I'll leave it be. Don't want to punish/ban someone if they just had a really good (legit) hiding spot.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You can upload it to YouTube no issues, and retain full quality. Just copy the URL and paste it in the reply box here.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Did I drink myself back into 2008? Who uses gifs anymore, try out webm sometime if you dont wanna do youtube.

xBRICKx

Donator
Did I drink myself back into 2008? Who uses gifs anymore, try out webm sometime if you dont wanna do youtube.
well i'm not use to posting videos, and tried to convert it to a gif because of the 8mb threshold. then i remembered imgur.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Theres also youtube, I will need the full video to even know what im looking at to be honest.

xBRICKx

Donator
i unfortunately deleted the originals. thank you for at least taking the time to look at it. i'll try better next time