Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from YamahaYz400f about player Yamahayz400f

In-game Name Yamahayz400f

Date of incident Sep 26, 2017

What game were you playing? Trying to play metro, operation locker, pearl market

Which server were you on? Trying to join one

Describe the incident I just got the game before and I seen your server because someone told me about it and when I tried to join it wouldn't let me it said you have been kicked by an admin for no reason and I don't know why that would happen if I've never even played your server before.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
your account was banned due to a linked account that was banned for hacking.

I haven't even ever been on this server so how was I linked to a hacking account because this is my first time ever getting bf4 because it was on a good deal so how does that work

I haven't even ever been on this server so how was I linked to a hacking account because this is my first time ever getting bf4 because it was on a good deal so how does that work
What was this account I was linked to because I haven't even been on here before so how would I just automatically be linked to another hacking account if so I think there is a problem with your admins linking me to someone that I shouldn't be linked to.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Admins have no way of linking your accounts, it is done by EA and how the game was developed.

As of right now, the ban will remain in place and I certainly hope you enjoy your gaming experience elsewhere.

Case Closed.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I can play every other server just fine but yours

You can play on other servers just fine because we banned you from ours only. We have tools as Admins that allow us to see various information regarding players information including IP, PB GUID, any linked accounts, etc. Your account popped with other linked accounts that were banned for hacking, therefore the ban will not be lifted on our servers.

Have a good day.