Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint from Zeph about player https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/lIlIBLIZZARDIlll/

Who are you reporting? https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/lIlIBLIZZARDIlll/

Date of incident Aug 29, 2020

Which server were you on? BZ#1 60Hz Hardcore + All maps + dlc

Describe the incident On map Zavod. I was taking cover by a container inside C. There was no tank near C. Suddenly I instantly died. Several others died immediately and can be seen on the kill feed. On the killcam, it shows the tank he used but not the auxiliary weapons. All for attachments were blank. The bar code on his name is a mix of lower case 'l' L's and uppercase 'I' i's, synonymous with players who make it difficult to track when entering their names.

I also have videos of this player and can provide them once I am able to edit out the longer parts.

Half the round left and had 100+ kills with 1 death. I was hit twice rapidly and would die.

Attachments

• blizzard.jpg
    blizzard.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You never sent the video bud!

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Not seeing much here. We're gonna need to get some spectator footage.

Not seeing much in stats either.

Well from what the other team was saying (I was US, Blizzard was in RU) he was sitting at the back of the map. From the corner I was covering behind, there was no way he could've hit me. No explosion or turret fire, just died. In the kill feed, you can see multiple kills in succession. In my first vid, there is no tank near me or anywhere near C.

That's a shame. Guess I'll reach out the next time he's online. He's new to the server and the last time I saw him was late night (came across him twice). Could be a lie, but his country is Norway, so he logs in when most of us are asleep.

Blizzard isn't a hacker, he is just the most intense vehicle whore I've ever seen. If you look his stats up, something like 99% of his 44k+ kills are all in vehicles. His profile even states that he refuses to play infantry and hates it.

He's just obsessively good with vehicles, especially on Zav.