Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Complaint from Zeph about player SYM-Johnny

Who are you reporting? SYM-Johnny

Date of incident Apr 13, 2022

Which server were you on? BZ#6

Describe the incident https://youtu.be/FgzCYnA6loY

The player out maneuvered me several times and was also destroying my jet in seconds as though he wasn't missing, so I decided to spec him and take notes of his maneuvering. It was here I noticed instances where his cross-hair were not lined up or leading with an enemy jet/helo. He would be tailing an enemy jet, his cross-hairs trailing the tail of a jet and you could see rounds were missing the target completely, yet he was registering hit boxes and vehicle points. Not sure if there's an aimbot for jets, but wouldn't be surprised or some hit-box exploit with jets?
Tutorials I've watched when it comes to aiming say to lead your cross-hair in front of a jet but this player is hitting targets trailing instead of leading.

Could just be another mega sweat with a good gaming chair...

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Looks like he's decent with vehicles, especially air vehicles. As for the hit detection issue, do you remember this players ping? It may have a role in this. I've seen this spectator behavior in jets many times. I think he's just good :)

Looks like he's decent with vehicles, especially air vehicles. As for the hit detection issue, do you remember this players ping? It may have a role in this. I've seen this spectator behavior in jets many times. I think he's just good :)

Yea, ping was at 103. Have it in the vids when I was view scores.
I saw his stats too, he's got a better gaming chair than me :p