Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

computer talk

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'll be on for the meeting but will be discussing club business and watching the fight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
As long as your current case can hold a standard motherboard spec, it should be fine. Hopefully your gateway doesn't use a proprietary sized mobo.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That's why I'll never buy another Dell, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
Yea you should be able to just upgrade your Mobo, CPU and Video Card also you may need new RAM depending on how old your old Mobo is it may not support older RAM chips. Since this is your first build I suggest going to Newegg and buying a package mobo/CPU that way you know you are purchasing the right mobo and cpu that will work together. If you do purchase new RAM make sure you look at the speed of the RAM and you will need at least 1866 MHz speed for BF4. you will also need to look at the mobo you are purchasing and see what type and speed RAM it supports.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Get online and work with Tag or Jackson or myself to help you purchase the right parts on Newegg.

Rainbowprince

-bZ- Member
i have 6 gb DDR3 ram and my motherboard is SX2110-ER2 lmao old school motherboard dont know if i should use it or not but supposedly the motherboard is locked to the windows i got now and it is a gateway so i think ill have make a new rig or something xD!!