Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Conan Server

Been hearing some good things about this game, I have also heard that it is buggy as all hell sometimes. I went ahead and put up a server for those that have it. Search for banzore, I still have to config it and everything. Will try to do that tonight

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Seems promising, but in the same way that Rust was promising. Hopefully it's more of an ARK turnaround rather than a Rust one

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
What ever happened to heavy-duty?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SKalber

-bZ- Member
I got a message from him on Steam a little while ago. He has been playing Ark and Exiles.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

HeavyDuty

-bZ- Member
Donator
Can you post the IP for the server so I can direct connect? I cannot find any server when I search "banzore" I get a little over 4,800 servers with no matches.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Yeah I see HD in the ARK channel all the time! He's around nothing "happened" to him.

from what I see on it so far and review it has the potential just not all the way there yet, kind of like ark when it came out if you played it then

Magicdonut117

-bZ- Member
the game is in the early stage still, but i still enjoy playing it. i haven't incountered any major bugs yet but i only have like 40 hours. it does remind me of how ARK started for sure. i also m having troble finding the sever, untill today the link on the banzore page worked for me. But today it just brings me to the game's home screen.