Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Controller For PC

F

FCK-U

I was thinking about getting a controller for my PC so I don't need to be stuck to my keyboard and mouse all the time. Ideas/Suggestions??......................Thank You.

you wont have the full controll with a controller as appose to mouse and keyboard, so i guess my suggestion is no controller

Engel

-bZ- Member
Donator
you wont have the full controll with a controller as appose to mouse and keyboard, so i guess my suggestion is no controller

You play on PC for a reason, controllers are for console, plus in FPS games you are at a major disadvantage b/c of how easy it is to control recoil and accuracy with a mouse

F

FCK-U

I fully understand the BIG benefits gaming on a PC. I just thought I would find out what a "Controller" might do.........I'll stick with Keyboard and Mouse......Thank You all.....

F

FCK-U

Yep, that's what I would need it for. I used to have the "Thrustmaster" way back when Combat Flight Sims were number 1. I should have held on to it. HOTAS and Throttle. It was Great.

F

FCK-U

I was wondering what was out there. Now I now. Thank you all for your GREAT info. I'm going to stick to my keyboard and mouse....