Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CplTunnelSyndrome is a douchebag

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Just got done playing a round of Lancang Dam on BZ1 and CplTunnelSyndrome was griefing me and teamkilling me and why?

Because I was in the AA and killing off the enemy aircraft from the uncap. Which is allowed. And I would have killed more of them were it not for him going full retard and griefing me.

I've never had an issue with this guy before so I am loathe to want to put in the ban.

So I'm just posting it here in the hopes he'll read this, get the memo, and play his own game instead of telling me how to play mine.

Thanks.

Also,

1721088051769.png

Just got done playing a round of Lancang Dam on BZ1 and CplTunnelSyndrome was griefing me and teamkilling me and why?

Because I was in the AA and killing off the enemy aircraft from the uncap. Which is allowed. And I would have killed more of them were it not for him going full retard and griefing me.

I've never had an issue with this guy before so I am loathe to want to put in the ban.

So I'm just posting it here in the hopes he'll read this, get the memo, and play his own game instead of telling me how to play mine.

Thanks.

Also,

View attachment 13160

Calm DOWN bro

Get out of uncap, the spawn already has an AA :p

I honestly think it's dumb you can't fire into uncap unless being fire upon out of uncap. What happens when someone is getting shot at from spawn, shoots back at the first target they see, and ends up killing someone that just spawned and victim gets pissed for getting killed in spawn? IMO (for what it's worth) it shouldn't be allowed to shoot out of uncap if it's not allowed to be shot in to unless already being fired upon. It's too inconsistent and creates unnecessary complex situations.

Last edited:
You can always sort the issue out by setting the rule where you can't fire from or into uncap at all. This would get rid of the problem where people don't like the AA issue, as now it's always in the field of play. It also gets rid of things like the mortars and UCAV's on maps like Pearl or Locker, where they are essentially impossible to kill when they are in the uncap. It also avoids the situation where someone shoots into the uncap and accidentally kills the person who was not actually shooting out, which is an honest mistake that often occurs. It would also be relatively simple to enforce with the amount of video that is recorded out there.

You can always sort the issue out by setting the rule where you can't fire from or into uncap at all. This would get rid of the problem where people don't like the AA issue, as now it's always in the field of play. It also gets rid of things like the mortars and UCAV's on maps like Pearl or Locker, where they are essentially impossible to kill when they are in the uncap. It also avoids the situation where someone shoots into the uncap and accidentally kills the person who was not actually shooting out, which is an honest mistake that often occurs. It would also be relatively simple to enforce with the amount of video that is recorded out there.

Let's not get all fucking reasonable now.

Thanks.

Also,

View attachment 13160
Nobody likes the bitch in AA who camps in spawn... I honestly hate it, because they become useless cunts(pardon my french) and don't help the team out with air cover, especially near Bravo and Delta flags..

Back in the day, when I was admin of NODA servers, there was no shooting from or into, uncap. And people who treaded the needle were booted as well. Lets face it, people shoot from and retreat to, uncaps for another layer of protection. However to admin this, we did have 2 to 3 active admins each night policing/playing, all with the ability to kick instantly. It was actually work and a pain in the ass if you were playing, but........

Thanks.

Also,

View attachment 13160
There are a few guys on bZ1 currently that grief/tk their own teammates in spawn, WHITE-1942-DEATH being one… People in clans/party chats who are on separate teams will also cross team to kill you.
Happy camping XD

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Playing the AA in uncap is strategically superior in a lot of cases. If you low skilled, low cognitive ability players can't see that, then I don't think anyone can help you.

The rules are perfectly fine as is. An AA in uncap has limited reach and effectiveness, as opposed to an AA out on the battlefield. What has even less reach and effectiveness, is a dead AA, or an AA not being used to do it's job. Which is usually the issue, not the uncap camping.