Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CplTunnelSyndrome is a douchebag

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
An AA in uncap has limited reach and effectiveness

I use the radar missiles which can reach all the way across any map. As proof I once got a one-day suspension for shooting down the enemy attack heli as it exited their base on Caspian. Why that pilot didn't use his X button escapes me but whatever, the point is that you can use the AA as the longest range effective weapon in all of BF4.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I use the radar missiles which can reach all the way across any map. As proof I once got a one-day suspension for shooting down the enemy attack heli as it exited their base on Caspian. Why that pilot didn't use his X button escapes me but whatever, the point is that you can use the AA as the longest range effective weapon in all of BF4.

Active radar is unreliable against fast moving aircraft at long range. Yes, active radar is the best tool for deterring aircraft

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Nobody likes the bitch in AA who camps in spawn... I honestly hate it, because they become useless cunts(pardon my french) and don't help the team out with air cover, especially near Bravo and Delta flags..

Who else do you dislike because they don't play the game according to your rules? Do you tk the sniper who isn't using the assault kit? Or do you hate the guy who spawns as your gunner without the repair tool?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
It also gets rid of things like the mortars and UCAV's on maps like Pearl or Locker, where they are essentially impossible to kill when they are in the uncap.

I kill mortars and UCAVs on those maps all the time. Just ask Lawdogg.

So much justification for being scared to die in battle XD

Are you low skilled and/or do you have low cognitive ability?
In your eyes I must be both, because all I see is a scared little baby sitting in an armored vehicle camping in a safe area of the map the other team isn't allowed to attack unless they wait to get attacked from. You want to play strategy? Sit in spawn on foot and spot aircraft for the base AA to attack, while the MOBILE AA COVERS OTHER AREAS OF THE MAP. If you can't figure that one out, you should ask yourself about your own skills/intelligence yet alone battle strategy. The only "strategy" of camping in uncap with anything is "I MUST BOOST MY WORTHLESS K/D RATIO AND EGOOOOOOO". Absolutely worthless for the team. But of course, someone camping in spawn doesn't care about/understand team play in the first place so LOL

Since its conquest mode, I don't understand why anyone would be in the uncap either shooting out, or shooting in. The whole concept is primarily flags. But as most here know, for some reason, conquest mode as a whole and by the majority, isn't played much anymore by gamers. Actually by people, calling them gamers is like..... not right.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
In your eyes I must be both, because all I see is a scared little baby sitting in an armored vehicle camping in a safe area of the map the other team isn't allowed to attack unless they wait to get attacked from.

Odd, in the round where I had this issue it seemed like I was the main focus of the enemy aircraft who were pissed off because I kept killing their C130 every time it spawned. I also kept killing their jets when they tried to bomb or ram me. Not to mention I zotted their Little Bird when it tried to sneak around behind me.

That's not exactly 'safe' now, is it?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
The whole concept is primarily flags.

Killing and suppressing the enemy air, consistently killing their C130, and pissing off their helicopters helps my ground team cap flags. Except, of course, for those assholes who are too busy trying to force me to do what they want me to do.

It never occurs to some people that AA in real life is not used like a goddamned LAV or MBT. It's a support vehicle.

Fuck it. I can see that trying to reason with some people just isn't going to work. Next time I'll just record what happens, post the video, and one or more douchebags can start working on perfecting the art of writing a carefully crafted ban appeal.

Odd, in the round where I had this issue it seemed like I was the main focus of the enemy aircraft who were pissed off because I kept killing their C130 every time it spawned. I also kept killing their jets when they tried to bomb or ram me. Not to mention I zotted their Little Bird when it tried to sneak around behind me.

That's not exactly 'safe' now, is it?
Probably cause most people don't like spawn campers :eek:

It never occurs to some people that AA in real life is not used like a goddamned LAV or MBT. It's a support vehicle.
To be fair a lot of SPAA vehicles were and are used as ad-hoc IFVs. This is not their intended role of course but that does not mean they can not and do not excel at absolutely wrecking unsupported infantry and light vehicles. World War Two, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan by the Soviets, Syria and countless other sandbox and African wars and conflicts, and even the war in Ukraine right now all feature self-propelled AA systems being used outside of their intended roles and performing well if used intelligently.

I understand and agree with you and Fluff that an AA in the uncap can be very effective at denying the enemy any air support. When this is done competently it is a huge benefit to your team even if the AA driver only ends up with a mediocre score at the end of the game and in some situations and on some maps this can be the deciding factor in most teams' victories. However the AA is not always occupied by competent people. Most of the time it's morons who are sitting in it, occasionally spraying a few bursts at a passing jet while sitting mostly idle in or near the uncap doing very little for their team. In these situations I would much prefer that the AA - especially if it's on one of the maps where each team gets one - rolls out of the uncap, kills a few infantry and maybe a vehicle or two, and then dies so it can respawn and maybe be occupied by someone who actually knows what they are doing. A dead AA is useless but an AA occupied by an idiot doing nothing in the uncap is actually more useless because it is actively denying your team an asset it could otherwise be using effectively.

If Fluff is in the AA in the uncap I'm not going to bother him ( apart from some general ribbing and calling him a camping fag or something ) or be bothered by him but if it's someone who isn't doing anything then I'm going to be pretty pissed and probably call him out for being a useless fuck wasting his team's assets and who should definitely just uninstall so that we don't have to deal with his bullshit anymore.

Who else do you dislike because they don't play the game according to your rules? Do you tk the sniper who isn't using the assault kit? Or do you hate the guy who spawns as your gunner without the repair tool?
Trang, I never had an issue with you before.. But for the love of God, don't spew out shit from a bulls ass.. What I am saying is, If YOU(the cunt) camps in spawn, being a twat while we all are getting lit up by Air... If a blueberry C4's you, I would turn my head.. Wasting assets in spawn happens a lot and its very annoying when you're trying offensive on the enemy and getting lit up by choppers and jets, while the AA is all the way in spawn.. Thats what pisses me and everyone off.. I believe that is the whole argument here. Again, the best AA i've seen and played with was 7GRRR, as he would always roll up with the team, cover everyone, get kills and we would win, see thats being tactical, and strategic; rather than sitting in spawn watching jets and choppers killing your team.