Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

CplTunnelSyndrome is a douchebag

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Trang, I never had an issue with you before.. But for the love of God, don't spew out shit from a bulls ass.. What I am saying is, If YOU(the cunt) camps in spawn, being a twat while we all are getting lit up by Air... If a blueberry C4's you, I would turn my head.. Wasting assets in spawn happens a lot and its very annoying when you're trying offensive on the enemy and getting lit up by choppers and jets, while the AA is all the way in spawn.. Thats what pisses me and everyone off.. I believe that is the whole argument here. Again, the best AA i've seen and played with was 7GRRR, as he would always roll up with the team, cover everyone, get kills and we would win, see thats being tactical, and strategic; rather than sitting in spawn watching jets and choppers killing your team.

You've never seen me play, have you?

Also, there are maps where the best place to shoot from is the uncap and there's others where you have to move up to the best place to cover the map. There's several maps or sides of a map where sitting in the uncap is useless and you have to move up to get a shot at aircraft: Hainan on both sides, Lancang on the side near A flag, Firestorm on the US side, Dragon Valley on the US side etc.

Otherwise the best place to play it in terms of defilade can be near the uncap. On Lancang on either side if the AA is getting repeatedly bombed from the air then having the checkpoint roof to get under is sensible. And fighting off those bombers is a hell of a lot easier without having to fight off some fucking nitwit on your own team who wants to TK you for not killing infantry.

But to me the point of AA is to cover the whole map as best as possible and disrupt the enemy especially on their attack runs. Hard to do that if you're playing a ground game and ignoring the enemy aircraft.

To me the ultimate idiocy is when the AA driver is so focused on the ground game that they get killed by the slow moving C130. And that's what happens when you drive that thing into an infantry or armor battle. It gets knocked off the field for 90 seconds and then has to roll back to where it had been. Just to get killed again.

If that's what you want to do then have at it.

As to how anyone else plays their game so long as they're obeying the server rules I don't GAF if they want to sit in the uncap and use a tank as long range artillery. That's what they want to do and if that makes them happy then so be it.

The AA has way more utility than most people realize. IMO, the best way to play AA is pushing with tanks and LAVs since they're HVTs to attack helis and jets.. frees them from having to look at the sky and focus on their ground game. The funner way I like to play is to use my AA as bait in an urban map. Just take zuni rockets, sneak up on a tank, fire a quick salvo and back off. AAs are high priority targets, so 9/10 drivers will chase you to kill you..thats when you lead them into your own teams tanks:)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
The AA has way more utility than most people realize.

You can also use it to do donuts, get in some fun offroading, and my all time fave is when the dipshit on the other teams steps out to repair his AA in a combat area and I knife his ass and take his AA back to my own uncap for the rest of the round - assuming some motherfucking dickwad on my own team doesn't C4 me.

You can also use it to do donuts, get in some fun offroading, and my all time fave is when the dipshit on the other teams steps out to repair his AA in a combat area and I knife his ass and take his AA back to my own uncap for the rest of the round - assuming some motherfucking dickwad on my own team doesn't C4 me.
i wish i could say my team hasn't c4ed me right when i was repping a stolen AA to take back to base.. but alas. the best part is when you get stuck on something, get free, then turn your AA into a beyblade. sometimes ill hold their AA, but if we start stomping them i tend to go pretty aggressive with it. if i lose it, no big deal because id rather have an even fight than a pubstomp while sitting in base. that being said, keeping their AA in your uncap is def the smarter thing to do

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
@Beagle745

On Dragon Pass I rarely bother with protecting the AA since there's four of them on the map. BUT if I can steal the AA that comes from the enemy uncap I'll be careful to deny it to them and in a few rounds my team has then managed to get all four AA on one side. And that pretty much ends the game for the other side's aircraft.

Rule number one of using the AA : never leave the AA.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Rule number one of using the AA : never leave the AA.

If I ever meet you in person your first and second rounds are now on me. ;)

I never leave my AA to repair it unless:

1. I am verifiably safe from the enemy
2. I am verifiably safe from my team
3. I have quit my squad so some fucker doesn't spawn on me and steal my ride as I'm repairing it