Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dear -bZ-

I play the PS3 and 360, so i dont got no PC games, anyone wanna throw up some links for that Call Of Duty. I got the Deamon Tools so i just need so links. Aight, well thanks....well only thanks to the peoples who help.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
lol kool great idea

bzjaxx1.jpg

jojo

-bZ- Member
daltonsaxon said:
idk, ill have to freaking wait and talk to him again. I just know he told me about this site and i should get COD4 and play.
ok bro but we are all pc gamers not ps3 or 360 what would any of us help you with. get a computer and then come talk to us. if cuba put you on to us you most be alright but your asking for something that we dont do. ps3 and 360 if like gay sex to us we dont go there.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Ok he says he has console and he must be posting with pc so he has pc does ha have a video card that has balls to run the game? Then he has to have power then he need lots of memory then he be thinking bout heat on pc so he needs cooling stuff like

big_fan.jpg

daltonsaxon said:
idk, ill have to freaking wait and talk to him again. I just know he told me about this site and i should get COD4 and play.
I think he meant play on the PC. I dont know of any of us that really play on Game Consoles.