Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Demilance got demifucked.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

HAH!!!

I don't know how or why BA unbanned him before, but glad to see his boo-sheeeeeit is hopefully done for good.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't know how or why BA unbanned him before, but glad to see his boo-sheeeeeit is hopefully done for good.
Because the initial ban was based on stats, which is always appealable with the exception of magic bullet being evident. They appealed it and gave us the gameplay footage matching our defined requirements and conditions. It was reviewed by the entire team and while there was suspicious moments, it wasn't enough to uphold the ban initially. Things are reviewed with the mindset of them being innocent, something I would assume if it were you, you'd like the same treatment. Sometimes though, that means people initially slip through, but given the circumstances and proven by this instance, they're always caught in the end. And yes, this time it's permanent due to evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. 4DB agreed with the evidence as well.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Because the initial ban was based on stats, which is always appealable with the exception of magic bullet being evident. They appealed it and gave us the gameplay footage matching our defined requirements and conditions. It was reviewed by the entire team and while there was suspicious moments, it wasn't enough to uphold the ban initially. Things are reviewed with the mindset of them being innocent, something I would assume if it were you, you'd like the same treatment. Sometimes though, that means people initially slip through, but given the circumstances and proven by this instance, they're always caught in the end. And yes, this time it's permanent due to evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. 4DB agreed with the evidence as well.
Yeah and I do appreciate that and the appeal process as well, but from everything I saw, even with the previous videos of him, it was evident to me that it was blatant.

I'm just glad they (at least 1) admitted that the previous clips were blatant for them as well. Can't be the only one to feel like I've been losing my mind with these people :D

These sneaky fuckers always get caught in the end, may take months or a year, but they always slip up.. Serlose and I have been right about every hacker we call out.. They all banned, only 5 people we suspected, thus far.

100% tom. dude is definitely doing something

he quick scoped me 3 times on dawnbreaker earlier. there are def better snipers than me but not many left that still play. i did the in game !check on him to see if there were reports yet. the next time i saw him, he already had me zeroed 10 ft away but didnt shoot. i shot out of reflex and killed him.. he was just waiting for me to create the illusion

the reality is that no one has those ratio with in game time of just 500 hours. no chance in heck. if he made a new account with no old linked accounts and those stats, he is hiding something.

SrOrgasmus

Donator
Got a few videos of MikeNantz from yesterday. I would normally report this to BZ, but this was on other servers. I currently have a report with BF4DB. Hopefully they recognize this.

This was only from 2 rounds that he played yesterday. I believe if more rounds are watched, it would become more apparent.

Links to videos of sketchy play:

the first and 5th video show the blatant stuff, but i believe the rest have good evidence
@ohthehumanity @CrossEyedPilot @PandaExpress293 @Covert8645 @LordTomBrady