Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dice Camo Recruitment whos down?

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
I'm looking for anybody to get together and do the requirements for obtaining the dice camo. We can plan for a day/time and hop on a dead server or whatever works best. I have been dying to get it and I'm sure there's a few of us that still don't have it. Thoughts?

Is there a limit amount of people that can do this per game? Also I don't have any idea what to even do to complete the task.

Can we just stand around make a campfire and roast some marshmallows.

F1sterRobot0

Donator
when you do this, use the bf4 lantern solver and morse code app, makes this ordeal go down easy street, and jackfrags has a great walkthrough of what needs to get done for each step

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
Thanks fister, here's a link I saw to follow.
everybody should familiarize themselves with this process. The plan is if we have enough people, each person can stand by a switch an Ill go through the decoding process as each switch gets turned on and back off. If we stick together and not bail out as soon as each person gets their code it should be like 7-10 mins each person. We all get an individual code for it so we have to join a game and solve the puzzle over and over for all of us to receive it. the good news is with 8 people it will go by very quickly.
I'm off today and I'll be downloading the programs and doing it myself to get more familiar with the process so if anybody is around find me on the discord RipeSnipe#8113

F1sterRobot0

Donator
Thanks fister, here's a link I saw to follow.
everybody should familiarize themselves with this process. The plan is if we have enough people, each person can stand by a switch an Ill go through the decoding process as each switch gets turned on and back off. If we stick together and not bail out as soon as each person gets their code it should be like 7-10 mins each person. We all get an individual code for it so we have to join a game and solve the puzzle over and over for all of us to receive it. the good news is with 8 people it will go by very quickly.
I'm off today and I'll be downloading the programs and doing it myself to get more familiar with the process so if anybody is around find me on the discord RipeSnipe#8113
Also there is one in a tree stump, super annoying to find, make sure you got ammo and explosives

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
following up, still looks good for wednesday, if we have 8 people including myself this process will go very quickly. theres a dedicated Area51 server set up to do this easter egg with a !nextmap command that will allow everybody to get their individual code very quickly.
that being said, yes we have to reset the map after each person receives their individual code. I went through the process this weekend as a dry run to make sure it all goes smoothly for any and all BZ folk who doesn't want to be seen by flir campers anymore :)

please have discord/skype or some means of communication if possible to make this process easy, gamechat is acceptable but the more people that can just talk the easier it will be. Thanks and see y'all wednesday