Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dice Camo Recruitment whos down?

-bZ-Nyonbjorn

-bZ- Member
Donator
following up, still looks good for wednesday, if we have 8 people including myself this process will go very quickly. theres a dedicated Area51 server set up to do this easter egg with a !nextmap command that will allow everybody to get their individual code very quickly.
that being said, yes we have to reset the map after each person receives their individual code. I went through the process this weekend as a dry run to make sure it all goes smoothly for any and all BZ folk who doesn't want to be seen by flir campers anymore :)

please have discord/skype or some means of communication if possible to make this process easy, gamechat is acceptable but the more people that can just talk the easier it will be. Thanks and see y'all wednesday
I've already got it done, so if you need someone to be the tree stump jockey, I'll help everyone get it.

NyanPasuYeti

-bZ- Member
Donator
following up, still looks good for wednesday, if we have 8 people including myself this process will go very quickly. theres a dedicated Area51 server set up to do this easter egg with a !nextmap command that will allow everybody to get their individual code very quickly.
that being said, yes we have to reset the map after each person receives their individual code. I went through the process this weekend as a dry run to make sure it all goes smoothly for any and all BZ folk who doesn't want to be seen by flir campers anymore :)

please have discord/skype or some means of communication if possible to make this process easy, gamechat is acceptable but the more people that can just talk the easier it will be. Thanks and see y'all wednesday
Awesome sauce, im still good for it.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
yea this is a sick fucking easter egg Gauss honestly, I have no clue how the OG's found this process without cheating or getting help from devs.....
bow is a joke to get just load into the operation outbreak map and head to C, break open some crates in the valley and pick up the bow hiding inside. boom you have a bow forever now.

we can meet up with doing the ucav/suav if anybody wants to boost for them since I can't seem to find any servers without jetsweats on it anymore ‍♂️

I might be able to join in on this, I gotta drop my friend off at an airport and I'm unsure of when I'll be back. If it hits the time you guys plan on doing it and I'm not ready just start, but it is like a 50/50 shot for me.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
just wanted to say thanks to all involved yesterday, it went very smoothly (except for infinite, you bastard) and I was surprised at how fast we could knock these codes out for everyone. slowly but surely BZ2 will be completely flir resistant lol.
if anybody missed out and wants help feel free to post here or msg me on discord

special thanks to TheGaussianMan, Nyanpasuyeti, and Glenefer

-bZ-PizzaPanda

-bZ- Member
just wanted to say thanks to all involved yesterday, it went very smoothly (except for infinite, you bastard) and I was surprised at how fast we could knock these codes out for everyone. slowly but surely BZ2 will be completely flir resistant lol.
if anybody missed out and wants help feel free to post here or msg me on discord

All thanks to you Mr.Snipe

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator

Thanks for setting it up ripe.