Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dice LA Camo

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Anyone on here have and know how to get the Dice LA Camo? I have a youtube guide, but definitely would be easier with a second person. If not no worries!

You're welcome. That's how I got mine on my new account. A friend and I hopped into a "dice camo" server and there was just a random admin hanging out helping anyone who came in. We got in done in like 15 minutes per person since there were 3 of us. I honestly don't remember the switch locations anymore, but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to give you a hand, or at the very least you can follow the guide. Solo it took me about an hour and 10 min to do on my first account.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Got to the last step, of reading morse code. Someone joined the server, server reset, so have to start over. Fuck it, do it another day.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
I have an 8 man test server that can be used it needed. I got mine years ago but would be happy to help a group get it.
That would be mighty kind of you Sir! Honestly the only thing I really care about getting just cause it can be beneficial.

Riggletz

-bZ- Member
Im having trouble with doing the morse code part. I have an iphone and the morse tool app is only for android. Any help would be appreciated it. Know how to do everything else.