800 Mhz FSB

4 GB DDR2

Single Channel

ATI Radeon 2400 HD XT

PCI 16x

256 MB

On Board Realtec Audio

2 Inches

10 Inches if I use man messurement which starts at the center of my asshole.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I am so proud of myself!

First, I figured out how to get dual channel memory. I had to move a stick. Mom didn't raise any smart ones.

Second I did a Bsel Mod and overclocked my cpu!

See I'm using a dell which has no overclocking ability. So I soldered a wire onto two of the pads on my processor. I went from a bus freq of 200 to 266 (800 Mhz to 1066 Mhz) So now my cpu went from a cpu freq of 1600 to 2128! Woo Hoo! I rock! I ran occt to stress my cpu to 100 percent and no problems! I'm so fucking happy with myself that I pulled this off without destroying my computer you have no idea. I'd totally do me right now! I'm going to download BC2 and see if it will run. Wish me luck!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I am so proud of myself!

First, I figured out how to get dual channel memory. I had to move a stick. Mom didn't raise any smart ones.

Second I did a Bsel Mod and overclocked my cpu!

See I'm using a dell which has no overclocking ability. So I soldered a wire onto two of the pads on my processor. I went from a bus freq of 200 to 266 (800 Mhz to 1066 Mhz) So now my cpu went from a cpu freq of 1600 to 2128! Woo Hoo! I rock! I ran occt to stress my cpu to 100 percent and no problems! I'm so fucking happy with myself that I pulled this off without destroying my computer you have no idea. I'd totally do me right now! I'm going to download BC2 and see if it will run. Wish me luck!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That post didn't quite finish. I think your pc may have taken a shit.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
That post didn't quite finish. I think your pc may have taken a shit.