Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DJGrouch vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
My view:

I thought the smoke nade that was dropped was from him, but was clearly baiting from his snarky "Ooooh nice one, I didn't shoot out" and his goof ass standing in the doorway. DJ and I were laughing about it in discord too, I even told him about thinking he tossed the smoke. He was all but too happy to get that bait death.

If you want to be that petty, DJ. K.

Edit: I do distinctly remember saying "my bad" in discord. But, if we're going to treat this like a court dictation, I didn't put it "in the record" in-game chat.

Last edited:
I don’t speak on these things and Im not a mod nor am I that great in game and I’m not completely caught up on the rules but as someone who’s been consistently in this server for almost 2yrs, all I can say is, no one shot out from that door and if they did, it wasn’t at you and was way before you whipped the corner. I watched Grouch’s vid as well and it’s obvious. You whipped around the corner, instantly aimed and took the kill. The rules are set to make it fair and fun for everyone. Otherwise the server dies or dips in and out of player #’s because of situations like this. If your team has a full cap on every point then you can take your chances doing this. Even then, I still don’t think you’re allowed to shoot first and from what I see, y’all had 3/5 flags. Thats not a full cap to me. You went against the rules by firing into their uncap before you or any teammates were shot at as far as I can see. They can throw smokes from there to give themselves a chance but that doesn’t mean you can unload on them. They need to shoot out, at you, for you to whip em back.
Personally, I peak through the uncap to tempt them to shoot at me and thats when I melt them down.
Im not trying to come off as an ass in anyway because I’ve seen you in there and I’m sure I’ll get shit for this post I’m making here but I always love the teamwork mindset you provide for the server, I see it when we squad up and I also love Grouch but above all else, fair gameplay has my heart. That being said, it isn’t something to bash each other over

Mates this is just karma manifest. Covert you got Social banned by a mistake and now you are banned by a mistake, maybe see the issue here? Maybe we can stop being dicks about the rules and accept that sometimes shit happens and you can just apologize and move on. Also Grouch reports like 12 people per day it's getting a bit out of hand.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Mates this is just karma manifest. Covert you got Social banned by a mistake and now you are banned by a mistake, maybe see the issue here? Maybe we can stop being dicks about the rules and accept that sometimes shit happens and you can just apologize and move on. Also Grouch reports like 12 people per day it's getting a bit out of hand.
Agreed.
Social's incident is dumb. This incident is dumb. Let's knock off reporting people for dumb shit and go back to hackusing innocent people that kill us like normal.

RIP Cov… this the stupid spawn rules stuff that gets people banned. A lot of other players would’ve made the same mistake Covert did since nobody who is actually playing the game is expecting an enemy to just idle in the open right at the edge of spawn.

I guess the questions being asked here should be how long does spawn protection last and how far outside/inside do the protections extend? If the only rule for players is “don’t fire out of spawn” then what’s stopping anyone from running, flying, or driving in circles at spawn, as bait, then reporting people for being killed? Second question is at what point on map do protections end since now placing mines (gadgets) just outside of uncap is considered attacking uncap.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
No, social is a cunt and she TK'd me. No one around me except for a friendly, as soon as the other friendly left, she sent it. The white knighting over such a toxic dumpster fire is nauseating.

1707833525454.png

That doesn't help her either. Even with people I dislike, like social, fussymuffy, and others... if I accidentally TK, I still say sorry or hit the "sorry" emote in-game, and when a good fight or a good shot is had, like social and I were doing prior to this such as "Nice shot" or something similar. I let a LOT of shit go on my end with griefing that happens to me, tk's, and other nonsense but when the other party is a complete turd and "lol" follows the TK, yeah... no... fuck them. Hell, I even posted a video of RaZz and sanitizedname the other day to show what I saw and my accidental TK's with them.

Now for the "rules" goes... what was said to me in DMs was bullshit. I was told "He can stand in his uncap all day, that's not an issue." So I responded with "Ok I'll do the same thing tomorrow. I'll just stand at the edge of uncap and bait, record, report, and see how silly it gets." That's what I saw. 3 seconds into Grouch's clip, he stops in the middle of the doorway, makes no attempt to move behind cover and I had thought HE was the one that tossed the smoke nade out, thinking he was already fair game. I was then told "If you stand there and bait, then it becomes a different issue."

Which is it? Can I stand in my uncap all day, without issue? Orrr if "I" do it, it becomes a different issue and it's then "baiting?"

I have no problem taking the punishment, I was merely providing a video from my point of view and my version. Grouch has been on my nuts lately because he firmly believes I use a "monitor crosshair," keeps trying to get me in "gotcha" scenarios, and he's been gooning for something this silly. Was he in uncap? Yes. Did I believe the smoke nade was his? Yes. Grouch and I even laughed about it and I even said "my bad" in discord and he was all but too happy to be a snickering faggot about it when I thought it was done and over with. So in-game notes and annotations are needed I suppose, can't have people in discord squash it and apologize over an incident and have it be done, even though there were witnesses.

I don't retaliate, I don't intentionally TK or grief, I don't shoot into uncap unless I'm sure they've shot out. In this instance, at the moment, I was positive that smoke nade was his. After looking back at the video, it wasn't, and that's my mistake. I made the mistake, but if I also get punished for a snickering faggot standing in his doorway wanting to be a bullet sponge, then punish me for accidentally TK'ing RaZz and sanitizedname the other day too.

No one can see the name of the blueberry until got killed, especially at 100mtrs far when the blue dorito disappears. Not choosing sides just telling my point…

No, social is a cunt and she TK'd me. No one around me except for a friendly, as soon as the other friendly left, she sent it. The white knighting over such a toxic dumpster fire is nauseating.

View attachment 11965

That doesn't help her either. Even with people I dislike, like social, fussymuffy, and others... if I accidentally TK, I still say sorry or hit the "sorry" emote in-game, and when a good fight or a good shot is had, like social and I were doing prior to this such as "Nice shot" or something similar. I let a LOT of shit go on my end with griefing that happens to me, tk's, and other nonsense but when the other party is a complete turd and "lol" follows the TK, yeah... no... fuck them. Hell, I even posted a video of RaZz and sanitizedname the other day to show what I saw and my accidental TK's with them.

Now for the "rules" goes... what was said to me in DMs was bullshit. I was told "He can stand in his uncap all day, that's not an issue." So I responded with "Ok I'll do the same thing tomorrow. I'll just stand at the edge of uncap and bait, record, report, and see how silly it gets." That's what I saw. 3 seconds into Grouch's clip, he stops in the middle of the doorway, makes no attempt to move behind cover and I had thought HE was the one that tossed the smoke nade out, thinking he was already fair game. I was then told "If you stand there and bait, then it becomes a different issue."

Which is it? Can I stand in my uncap all day, without issue? Orrr if "I" do it, it becomes a different issue and it's then "baiting?"

I have no problem taking the punishment, I was merely providing a video from my point of view and my version. Grouch has been on my nuts lately because he firmly believes I use a "monitor crosshair," keeps trying to get me in "gotcha" scenarios, and he's been gooning for something this silly. Was he in uncap? Yes. Did I believe the smoke nade was his? Yes. Grouch and I even laughed about it and I even said "my bad" in discord and he was all but too happy to be a snickering faggot about it when I thought it was done and over with. So in-game notes and annotations are needed I suppose, can't have people in discord squash it and apologize over an incident and have it be done, even though there were witnesses.

I don't retaliate, I don't intentionally TK or grief, I don't shoot into uncap unless I'm sure they've shot out. In this instance, at the moment, I was positive that smoke nade was his. After looking back at the video, it wasn't, and that's my mistake. I made the mistake, but if I also get punished for a snickering faggot standing in his doorway wanting to be a bullet sponge, then punish me for accidentally TK'ing RaZz and sanitizedname the other day too.
He’s mad about your unconfirmed monitor crosshairs??? lmao

Sounds like some bs excuse from a bot because he keeps getting spanked XD

I have those and never use them because they are huge. I can’t ads and see what I’m shooting at with them turned on.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member

At the end, Grouch shoots at enemy in his uncap! REEE! ADMONISH! AAAAAADMONISSSSSSSSSSSH!!!

I'm not going to make a report, because I think it's silly.

Coldkiller

-bZ- Member
But why would you try to report that? If you look back at the video, at 0:52 you can see the engineer that Grouch had shot at. The enemy ran from B site towards the smoke, then later reappears out from the smoke. This was when Grouch took the opportunity to fire at the enemy. He wasn't violating the rules.

In fact you're fair game when you exit the uncap and it doesn't provide a safe haven when you return, whether or not you shot at all prior to leaving in the first place. As quoted below, this comes directly from the rules discussion from an admin.

If you shoot while in your own uncap you are fair game. If you return to uncap after engaging in the fight, you are fair game. If you use equipment (mortars, c4,UCAVs, MAVs, ect) while in your own uncap, you are fair game.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
But why would you try to report that? If you look back at the video, at 0:52 you can see the engineer that Grouch had shot at. The enemy ran from B site towards the smoke, then later reappears out from the smoke. This was when Grouch took the opportunity to fire at the enemy. He wasn't violating the rules.

In fact you're fair game when you exit the uncap and it doesn't provide a safe haven when you return, whether or not you shot at all prior to leaving in the first place. As quoted below, this comes directly from the rules discussion from an admin.
The dude hopped out of the AAV, still in uncap, didn't leave the threshold. If you would re-read, I explicitly said I wasn't reporting it, just showing goofy hypocrisy.

Coldkiller

-bZ- Member
There was the guy on the ground who was shot and killed in the smoke. He was presumably the one who had dropped the smoke, but you can still see the same engineer run across the street from B into the smoke, then reappears once the smoke dissipates. That is the guy who Grouch had shot at. You can tell there are two different character models visible.

I understand you don't intend on reporting him at all, but if you were to take action in making a report, then it would be turned down for that very reason.

Go back and look at the video. It happens VERY quickly, but if you slow down the video you will see what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.