Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Do the good people of BZ “exercise”?

I know we got some folks that like to twerk out. Post your set up!

I’m proud of this setup. Good thing my favorite movie is Lord of the rings ;)

Ha. Ha… get it?

Attachments

• BB345F25-6BDA-4C07-AAE2-65FC4465CB1B.jpeg
    BB345F25-6BDA-4C07-AAE2-65FC4465CB1B.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 29
Can you also use this setup as a squat/dead lift/bench press rack?
Me and my lady hit up the gym 3-4 times a week so no equipment at home. :oops:

My home gym setup is falling apart, literally. The resistance bands anyways. Having one of those snap on you while benching does not instill confidence, lol. May use the gym at college this Fall.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Surfing sucks. Don’t try it

I like surfing. I don't care for most surfers. The pretentious "dudes" who putt on about how cool they are when they can't hold a regular job are a bit much and so are the noob assholes who cut you off on a wave. I run my board right into the fuckers when they do that. I figure some broken ribs might teach them a constructive lesson.

I like surfing. I don't care for most surfers. The pretentious "dudes" who putt on about how cool they are when they can't hold a regular job are a bit much and so are the noob assholes who cut you off on a wave. I run my board right into the fuckers when they do that. I figure some broken ribs might teach them a constructive lesson.
all the wanna be white boy, flannel wearing gangsters with lifter 90’s Toyota 4Runners and lots of bumper stickers.

Used to all the time, until I herniated a disc in my back with sciatic pain.
I know that feeling all too well.... If you ever get into lifting, stick with lighter weight which is more beneficial anyways. When using machines, use them to pull not push your spine. IDK if that even makes sense cuz I just woke up.

On a serious note yes I exercise at home. Only use 15 & 25 lbs dumbbell and recently purchased a treadmill. Sure I no longer walk sideways through doorways but I still have my figure XD.