Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donations

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
You get VIP access to our Battlefield 4 servers for donating 5 dollars a month. The VIP access grants you the ability to skip any player queues that may be on the server. You can also receive a "Donator" badge in Teamspeak if you wish.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hate to bring it up ... I have donated in the past, and most recently right after you all brought me in. A couple of admins have asked me why I don't have a rank in TS, and a couple have told me that they will have to work on it (possible glitch). Any way this translates to my lack of rank/donation status in the forums? Thanks. Harder.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Hate to bring it up ... I have donated in the past, and most recently right after you all brought me in. A couple of admins have asked me why I don't have a rank in TS, and a couple have told me that they will have to work on it (possible glitch). Any way this translates to my lack of rank/donation status in the forums? Thanks. Harder.

Nope.

Catch me on TS. We'll have to debug it.

Hardersoft

-bZ- Member
Donator
Neo done fixed me up. Thanks

As in ... my rank shows it in TS and therefore the forums. I guess we can work on the donate part another time. Thanks again.