Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

down low off the grid

Spartan

-bZ- Member
so the beta came out for bf3. well i cant run it and everybody moved to that so now there's not really a point in me coming on every night so there for i will come in at different times to bullshit with you guys but i will not be active since i cant run it.. and i am not leaving the club i will rock the shit out of the tag i just want to make that clear i love being here, but hopefully i get/start this job at Walmart soon so i can upgrade my piece of shit computer.. :x so i can join u back on the field so u can kill me some more at one time, i most likely well come on to bullshit alot

and i know i could just play bc2 and maybe play with a few of the guys that will still play it but im kinda getting bored of it :oops:

Popas13

-bZ- Member
Sorry to hear your troubles my man. It could be worse, you could be me. My shit won't run anything but I'm not pressed about that. What really sucks is that I just crashed my bicycle. Rib, left wrist, right hand - broken - chin, left elbow, both hands, both knees - skinned - muscle above right knee messed up - something wrong with the ligaments on my left kneecap. Broken bike. The metal actually ripped apart. Good thing I'm fucking Iron Man otherwise I would have to go to the hospital or some shit like that.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Popas13 said:
Sorry to hear your troubles my man. It could be worse, you could be me. My shit won't run anything but I'm not pressed about that. What really sucks is that I just crashed my bicycle. Rib, left wrist, right hand - broken - chin, left elbow, both hands, both knees - skinned - muscle above right knee messed up - something wrong with the ligaments on my left kneecap. Broken bike. The metal actually ripped apart. Good thing I'm fucking Iron Man otherwise I would have to go to the hospital or some shit like that.
dam that sucks man

Popas13

-bZ- Member
i'll see what i can do. i don't have a camera. maybe i'll draw a cartoon of me flying through the air and landing on my face.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I took me some drugs! Whoo mother fucking hooo! What pain? "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is much more funny when you are stoned. Time to go to sleep.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
Popas13 said:
I took me some drugs! Whoo mother fucking hooo! What pain? "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" is much more funny when you are stoned. Time to go to sleep.
lol nice