Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Florida Group Pic

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
Who lives in Bowling Green KY?

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
I lived in Kentucky till my freshman year in high school. I got spit on, jumped in bathrooms. No one has seen racism like I have. I ended up moving to Tennessee for a few years and met a group of Asian guys that didn't take shit from anyone and ended up joining a gang. Got into a lot of trouble and was homeless for a while and when my friend parents got tired of taking care of me I called my dad in CA. and moved. Saw the diversity here in the Bay Area and stayed. Met a sweet little Mexican girl that didn't speak English and changed my life. That's my story in a nut shell. :)

CHIEF_WarPath said:
I lived in Kentucky till my freshman year in high school. I got spit on, jumped in bathrooms. No one has seen racism like I have. I ended up moving to Tennessee for a few years and met a group of Asian guys that didn't take shit from anyone and ended up joining a gang. Got into a lot of trouble and was homeless for a while and when my friend parents got tired of taking care of me I called my dad in CA. and moved. Saw the diversity here in the Bay Area and stayed. Met a sweet little Mexican girl that didn't speak English and changed my life. That's my story in a nut shell. :)
I'll take that as a NO lol, don't worry none of of these doosher listen to them either

I don't think they're racist either so here they are I like them because they live in the bible belt and go against the grain.

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
I have a thick skin. I am not sensitive. I understand going against the grain, and being silly. The guys here are fun. I wouldn't be here if I didn't feel comfortable. You guys may be ugly but that can be fixed with a couple of shots. LOL