Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For people who report. Admins can go fuck themselves and suck a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Aren't you the guy who glitched on top of zavod, got banned, appealed it and did it again?

Also lot of people wanted to say fuck bz admins for a long time. They just didn't want to get banned for saying it. I am already banned so I can give one shit about it

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
You gonna suck my dick there too. Like you suck admins dick

I'll have you know our admins have some pretty tasty dicks. BBBOS actually creams tapioca pudding. The kind with the whipped egg whites, too. And heavy on the vanilla because that's just the way he rolls.

In your case I hear your teensy-tiny dick isn't enough to be sucked and then it tastes like spoiled anchovies in rancid olive oil.

At least that's what your mom told me.

Also lot of people wanted to say fuck bz admins for a long time. They just didn't want to get banned for saying it. I am already banned so I can give one shit about it
I actually told the bz admins to go fuck themselves many times over, and that's why I'm banned from their Discord. But, different from your peanut-sized brain, I didn't act like a shitler's minion nor did I break the rules.

I actually told the bz admins to go fuck themselves many times over, and that's why I'm banned from their Discord. But, different from your peanut-sized brain, I didn't act like a shitler's minion nor did I break the rules.
But you dick admins of bf4db, bfa and banzore all the time. You report people about petty stuff. People who are not even hacking. It's a fucking 10 year old game. Stop acting like a little 10 year kid.

I'll have you know our admins have some pretty tasty dicks. BBBOS actually creams tapioca pudding. The kind with the whipped egg whites, too. And heavy on the vanilla because that's just the way he rolls.

In your case I hear your teensy-tiny dick isn't enough to be sucked and then it tastes like spoiled anchovies in rancid olive oil.

At least that's what your mom told me.
Lot gayness in your reply. Seems you sucks admin dick a lot. You Might as well start to call him daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.