Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For people who report. Admins can go fuck themselves and suck a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You suck more than a hooker at a vacuum cleaner convention you cuck
Damn, your insults are as dusty and dated as a hoover vacuum cleaner bag.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
You suck more than a suck machine set on 'suck a lot'

Thank you! I'll have you know that my epic level of total suckage is the result of literal decades of sacrifice, hard work, and perseverance. You can only ever dream of achieving my level of suckage you pathetic, cringing, impotent milksop.

And you know what's worse? I'm fucking bombed right now. I'm so drunk I can barely stand up and even addled as I am by a bottle of Scotch (that is very likely older than you) I can still best you in a battle of wits.

My guess is you're probably single so I'll leave off at this:

16e9abd13bb7bc2d94a4dc29be098cb0.jpg

Thank you! I'll have you know that my epic level of total suckage is the result of literal decades of sacrifice, hard work, and perseverance. You can only ever dream of achieving my level of suckage you pathetic, cringing, impotent milksop.

And you know what's worse? I'm fucking bombed right now. I'm so drunk I can barely stand up and even addled as I am by a bottle of Scotch (that is very likely older than you) I can still best you in a battle of wits.

My guess is you're probably single so I'll leave off at this:

View attachment 11826
I don't know about single. But I got your mama and wife slurping on my dick. Would love to slurp it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.