Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For the Boomers

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
@Sabretooth-Ninja have you ever watched animal house? You know that one potential rape scene that gets censored to shit on youtube. This is what our boy the BOOMERs grew up on.

The deleted version of that scene was available on Ogrish for a while. It was just a few extra seconds that when added to the original cut made it pretty clear that Pinto and Clorette were getting it on before she passed out. It changed the dynamic quite a bit.

Other bit from way back was in Dirty Dancing the unspoken physical relationship between Patrick Swayze's older character and Jennifer Gray's sixteen year old 'Baby' character.

Oddly enough, the films of our time were much more intense than the stuff the kids get these days.

mauirixxx

Donator
I must be an old Boomer....I was 22 when it came out.

technically, yes. I had to go look up all that stupid boomer gen x gen y bullshit last night. It's stupid, but people need labels I guess.

So I guess that puts your age at 69 now? nice :D

technically, yes. I had to go look up all that stupid boomer gen x gen y bullshit last night. It's stupid, but people need labels I guess.

So I guess that puts your age at 69 now? nice :D

If it makes you feel any better up until I few months ago I was a millennial. IDK what people are doing with the labels and I feel a bit insulted to be gen Z.

Anyways I'm a bit busy with my tiktok dances rn.

mauirixxx

Donator
If it makes you feel any better up until I few months ago I was a millennial. IDK what people are doing with the labels and I feel a bit insulted to be gen Z.

Anyways I'm a bit busy with my tiktok dances rn.

Show me your sweet TikTok moves you dirty millennial

at 43 i remember laser disc as it looked way better then BETA tapes that were better then VHS in replay quality....they still had shitty picture VS even a 20 dollar DVD player of today but was one of the first media options to have AC-3 later known as Dolby digital or the first 5.1 sound format for home use......

what should fuck with everyone's heads is the fact in 20 years when someone say the 20's they will mean 2020's and not 1920's......oh yeah you old fuckers!!!
other one that should fuck with you.....we are closer to 2050 then we are to 1990.......28 years to 2050.....its been 32 years since 1990......

really kicking my gen in the ass......199fucking1 man.....PEARL JAM WITH TEN......NIRVANA WITH NEVERMIND.....R E M OUT OF TIME......RED HOT CHILLY PEPPERS WITH BLOOD SUGAR SEX MAGIK.....SOUNDGARDEN WITH BADMOTERFINGER......U2 shitting themselves with ACHTUNG BABY.....A TRIBE CALLED QUEST WITH THE LOW END THEORY......SMASHING PUMPKINS WITH GISH....OZZY OSBORNE WITH NO MORE TEARS...SKID ROW WITH SLAVE TO THE GRIND.....SEPULTURA WITH ARISE......METALLICA WITH THE BLACK ALBUM......GUNS N ROSES WITH USE YOUR ILLUSIONS 1 AND 2..... HOLE WITH PRETTY ON INSIDE.....NED'S ATOMIC DUST BEN WITH GOD FODDER.......N.W.A WITH **GGERS4LIFE......BOYZ II MEN WITH COOLEYHIGHHARMONY......TEMPLE OF THE DOG WITH SELF TILED.....LENNY KRAVITZ WITH MAMA SAID.....2PAC WITH 2PACALYPSE.....PUBLIC ENEMY WITH APOCALYPSE 91.....DJ QUIK WITH QUIK IS THE NAME.....

proving we had 1 year of music that beat the shit out of any year since......i weep knowing we will never have a year of music like this again....

mauirixxx

Donator
at 43 i remember laser disc as it looked way better then BETA tapes that were better then VHS in replay quality....they still had shitty picture VS even a 20 dollar DVD player of today but was one of the first media options to have AC-3 later known as Dolby digital or the first 5.1 sound format for home use......
what should fuck with everyone's heads is the fact in 20 years when someone say the 20's they will mean 2020's and not 1920's......oh yeah you old fuckers!!!
other one that should fuck with you.....we are closer to 2050 then we are to 1990.......28 years to 2050.....its been 32 years since 1990......

really kicking my gen in the ass......199fucking1 man.....PEARL JAM WITH TEN......NIRVANA WITH NEVERMIND.....R E M OUT OF TIME......RED HOT CHILLY PEPPERS WITH BLOOD SUGAR SEX MAGIK.....SOUNDGARDEN WITH BADMOTERFINGER......U2 shitting themselves with ACHTUNG BABY.....A TRIBE CALLED QUEST WITH THE LOW END THEORY......SMASHING PUMPKINS WITH GISH....OZZY OSBORNE WITH NO MORE TEARS...SKID ROW WITH SLAVE TO THE GRIND.....SEPULTURA WITH ARISE......METALLICA WITH THE BLACK ALBUM......GUNS N ROSES WITH USE YOUR ILLUSIONS 1 AND 2..... HOLE WITH PRETTY ON INSIDE.....NED'S ATOMIC DUST BEN WITH GOD FODDER.......N.W.A WITH **GGERS4LIFE......BOYZ II MEN WITH COOLEYHIGHHARMONY......TEMPLE OF THE DOG WITH SELF TILED.....LENNY KRAVITZ WITH MAMA SAID.....2PAC WITH 2PACALYPSE.....PUBLIC ENEMY WITH APOCALYPSE 91.....DJ QUIK WITH QUIK IS THE NAME.....

proving we had 1 year of music that beat the shit out of any year since......i weep knowing we will never have a year of music like this again....

I saw Sepultura in concert twice, missed Panteras cowboys from hell concert but caught the next two, white zombie opened for them once as well.

The early 90’s were the shit for concerts.

Caught Metallica on the fucking DAY of my 18th birthday for the black album, was super disappointed to see those fucks with haircuts.

The guitar solo in no more tears is one of the most epic solos to spring from the 90’s, the radio edit of that is fucking stupid. Give me all 7 minutes please.