Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

For the Boomers

"was super disappointed to see those fucks with haircuts"....................................about pissed myself at this....its like the fuckers got super cuts memberships......

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
what should fuck with everyone's heads is the fact in 20 years when someone say the 20's they will mean 2020's and not 1920's......oh yeah you old fuckers!!!
other one that should fuck with you.....we are closer to 2050 then we are to 1990.......28 years to 2050.....its been 32 years since 1990......

A week or so ago I was commenting to my wife the difference between our generation and the kids born since 2000:

When we say The Turn of the Century we're referring to 1899-1900.

Ask a kid these days and they'll say 1999-2000.

Dank-Transparent.png

A week or so ago I was commenting to my wife the difference between our generation and the kids born since 2000:

When we say The Turn of the Century we're referring to 1899-1900.

Ask a kid these days and they'll say 1999-2000.
I don't think kids these days possess the linguistic skills to comprehend a phrase like "turn of the century" nor do I believe they have the knowledge of history to understand what a century is or what the year 1899 even was so we're still pretty safe. The problem will be when we all start to die and this phrase goes with us.

mauirixxx

Donator
I don't think kids these days possess the linguistic skills to comprehend a phrase like "turn of the century" nor do I believe they have the knowledge of history to understand what a century is or what the year 1899 even was so we're still pretty safe. The problem will be when we all start to die and this phrase goes with us.

All I’m reading from this is grammar nazis are a dying breed