Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Gaming Headsets....wired or wireless?

i bet money a 23,000 BTU kerosene heater will warm that ass even in -55.....but dam that is "where did my dick go?" COLD..........

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Anywhoo, I put carpet up over the sliding doors going out to my backyard and use 2 electric heaters in the utility room, and use these as headphones because I dont derail threads ;) :

1665455603426.png

And my furnace cries for my gas bill

Addition: best used with an amp.

I've never even seen snow. I've stayed in Florida my whole life besides my trips to central America.

40f last winter for me was freezing in my book.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I've never even seen snow. I've stayed in Florida my whole life besides my trips to central America.

Not even 11 days into October and I woke up to 34 last thursday. Sposed to be snow in 2-3 weeks if everything lines up.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

its a wet cold, thats why. Dry cold isn't too bad - doesn't mean I want it below freezing though

shit at those temps the headphones are bonus warmth....and not trying to derail threads.....trying to get people to use real 5.1 in game to get the advantages over headphones, because done right you can tell where things are around you a lot better to react to them in game.....when i first started running real 5.1 on OG Xbox in UNREAL it doubled my kill count and playing THE SUFFERING made my hair stand up.....it makes all of gaming better.....but if he is stuck to head phone i would add my 2 cents to look in GRADO's....

the SR80x are better then my SR80's and at 125 US ordered from grado, are some of the best cans you can get for under 500 dollars.....BUT....big BUT.....they do NOT block out ANY back round noise as they use a open back driver set up you can NOT cover.....these do not have surround sound and are a true old school 2 channel headphone....the 125 investment will last you as most sets of the 80's last for 20 years of heavy use....grado's are hand made in the US and are not china made JUNK......

https://gradolabs.com/headphones/prestige-series/item/128-sr80x

yes....cops showed up to the house when i was playing the D day landing in COD.........yamaha 5.1 amp with klipsch speakers.....

yes....cops showed up to the house when i was playing the D day landing in COD.........yamaha 5.1 amp with klipsch speakers.....
No meant the football games. I can't imagine the cacophony of all the different play-by-plays and commercials and crowd noises and everything. The setup sounds great for video games though :D

I was kayaking this morning in fog at 35 degrees, with ice forming on my beard from the cold. And we're three weeks into fall.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have a lot of research ahead of me. Every time I find "the one". I see someone's review and I start over. Oh well.

with all the games running sound is only on the biggest monitor.....most days i keep a 10th monitor going for NFL red zone and keep the sound on it.....

@sioux the grado's are for everything.....these are cans you will use for everything not just gaming.....i just got a new pair after using my old pair for over 20 years....my old pair got refurbed with a new cord and fresh ear pads and is now used by my sister.....they may see 20 more years as she takes better care of things then i do.......if you can deal with the grado's not blocking out back round noise you will not find a better set of cans for under 500 dollars that will sound that good.....read the reviews....the 80's have had great reviews for the last 30 years and Grado has only made them better over the years......

to be blunt none of the other cans people listed have been made for the last 30 years......think about that in itself......

Ok I said screw it and bought one on ssle st Amazon today. Thanks for all the advice.

Deal of the day for Prime Members: HyperX Cloud Alpha S - PC Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Adjustable Bass, Dual Chamber Drivers, Chat Mixer, Breathable Leatherette, Memory Foam, and Noise Cancelling Microphone - Blue https://a.co/d/edj07Vq

prime day will get you....its how i ended up with mando ship for 60 bucks in last year's prime day......heard good things about the hyper X sets.....hope it works well for you....the one you linked to has a nice USB sound card with it so you dont have to worry about matching amp to cans.....also the 7.1 matrix surround will give you cheat levels of sound cues in high lighting anything moving behind you.....you should get knifed less.......

i would say that 15 years on i am better off without that bitch......she is still mad i fucked her hot mom......i still bang her mom....and no i not joking.....