Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Gently Used Sprint Phones

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
My kid is going to send me into cardiac arrest over a damn cell phone.

After giving here every old phone I have I am now out of spare phones.

If anyone has some used phones for Sprint let me know.

:)

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lol

Try this. They have all sorts of used Sprint phones.

One word of caution, though and this applies to iphones/pods, but may apply to other phones. I haven't sync'd my ipod or iphone for a couple year; maybe more. My Ipod is an Ipod classic and is about 10 years old. I tried syncing it a couple weeks ago and it wouldn't work. Apple told me that Itunes no longer supports the Ipod classic. So mu Ipod became an Ipos and I tossed it. I bought in iphone3 to use as an Ipod (for my garage) and I couldn't get it to sync, The problem was the OS was very old and itunes wouldn't recognize it without a newer OS and I could get it to d/l a newer OS on it's own. The person I spoke to at Apple struck me as a bit of a dud, so part of what she told me, and I am telling you, may not be 100% accurate. I don't know how other phones work with music, but there may be a similar issue.

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I was 15 when I got my first pre-paid, and that's only because I went on band trips in high school. Didn't get first "real" one until I started driving.

I was 15 when I got my first pre-paid, and that's only because I went on band trips in high school. Didn't get first "real" one until I started driving.

I didn't get my first real one until I was close to 30 and it was a work phone. That was back in 2000 though. Oddly enough, I've had a cell phone since, but they've always been provided by my company.

I guess kids these days need them so that they can text each other in math class or check facebook on the school bus.