Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Gh0sTx181 - Aimbot on Infantry Server

13 May 2020 @ ~1900.

This guy had an imbalanced high score for his rank and time as a player. Doesn't always mean something, but I recorded him for a bit. I'm certain he has an aimbot.

Beginning of the video shows three instant aimbot kills, at 4:11 fighting pixel sized invisible opponents way in the distance outside C behind rocks at B/A with some success, and 5:15 aimbot action through smoke. When called out in chat as a aimbot after 5:15, he mostly stops fighting and wanders around rezzing his dead teammates til end of round. Tries some kills through smoke (and obstacles) at 7:09. Left at end of round so I couldn't record anymore.

But my opinion doesn't matter. It's your server, so obviously your call...just providing the info.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I checked out 4:11 and 5:15 and from start to about 7min or so. I didn't see anything bannable. You don't always see what they see when you're spectating. He wasn't doing anything unusual or suspicious from what I observed.

At 4:11, he was engaging and being engaged before and after 4:11.

He was blind firing into an open, smoked doorway at 5:15 and got lucky. Hardly unusual or suspect.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I checked out 4:11 and 5:15 and from start to about 7min or so. I didn't see anything bannable. You don't always see what they see when you're spectating. He wasn't doing anything unusual or suspicious from what I observed.

At 4:11, he was engaging and being engaged before and after 4:11.

He was blind firing into an open, smoked doorway at 5:15 and got lucky. Hardly unusual or suspect.

The opening of the video, 0:02 through 0:05 he snaps between about 5-6 targets, the aimbot automatically moving to the next target when line of sight is lost to the current one.

4:11 indeed doesn't have enough context. Circumstantial at best considering the rest of the video. Probably aimbotted but this segment alone doesn't prove anything.

5:15 is also blatant though. This wasn't "random blind firing through smoke" - pay attention to the snaps. They are very fast and concise.

There's probably more in the video I could dig out if I watched the whole thing, but 2 solid chunks of of the video are enough. It's not even questionable stuff either, but solid snapping.

The thing to keep in mind @CR8Z is not everyone using an aimbot will be blatantly raping people the whole time. Many people try to hide it, like this guy is clearly doing. They know that stats will get them banned, they know that spectators watch them, so they try to slide under the radar. This guy has either been aimbotting for a long time, had a few accounts banned before, or both and has gotten a bit more discrete in his use of such. I think you're a bit rusty on things brother ;)

FWIW, BF4DB agreed and banned him. I have no doubt BA will ban him as well once they review the video.

snap city. This is why BF6 needs to have rent-able/private servers...its sad that more anti cheat systems exist and are more effective for BF4 than BFV. i hate you dice/ea.
1589575239624.png

Last edited:

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I definitely have some rusty parts. I always error on the side of leniency. I know how hard and fast hackusations fly, and I've been on both sides of the coin.

We have guys in this club that would get popped on servers for just this kind of thing, and we would remote into their computers and poke around and find nothing.

The hacks are getting better.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I definitely have some rusty parts. I always error on the side of leniency. I know how hard and fast hackusations fly, and I've been on both sides of the coin.

We have guys in this club that would get popped on servers for just this kind of thing, and we would remote into their computers and poke around and find nothing.

The hacks are getting better.

Pitbull got caught cheating. He was just good at playing dumb and a lot of us believe him for some reason. He was a hack all along and he knew it.

The hacks have always been "this good", people just don't know what to look for.