Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Ghost from past days, says hello!

Drunk_Kremlin

-bZ- Member
Hello guys and gals, most of you probably don't know me. However, for the ones who do, hello. Its been a long time. For those who don't know me, it's nice meeting you and one day when I get internet back I will say hello on TS. Jackson get off your belly looking too inviting.

what up!

Drunk_Kremlin

-bZ- Member
Not much, just trying to get a few things in life straight. Working at local college as an Adjunct Math Instructor & Computer Science Professional Tutor. Part time at the moment, however, I am always trying to get full time. Might I make a suggestion for your website guy. He should add a mobile friendly option to the webpages CSS page. It takes entirely to long to load on a phone. Miss u guys, hoping to be back on before the end of the year.

Drunk_Kremlin

-bZ- Member
Sup CR8Z How u been brother. How are the little ones or is it just the one still. I haven't been online in over a year and I Jones'in hard for getting shot a lot, lol. I guess. I have lost my skill but not the drive to game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
All is well, just wish I had more time to game, though I get it in when I can.

Intrebulon was posting up in here somewhere. I wonder if he's still here?

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Never mind I thought you were someone else... jk lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Drunk_Kremlin

-bZ- Member
Ok everyone, as I said in my original post, I am now back Online with a speedy 120 mB connection. I guess what I am saying is that I am ready to be shot over and over again until I either get my skills back or I rage quit which ever comes first.

Welcome. It's never too late to catch up with old friends... and knowing online gaming... it has an almost cult like aspect. Believe that.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
It is about time, and good timing. I just started up again as well. This is my buddy from Axis and Allies World Club. We used to get our ass kicked there too. Send me a pm bro, let's get to gaming.