Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Glitches and Bans

mauirixxx

Donator
bad company was way more destructible. you could take down the building the MCOM was in to win the point. two sneaky recons could turn the tide of the match I loved that shit

I remember using tank shells to blow the mcom up itself

mauirixxx

Donator
Battlefield Vietnam is the best. Not Bad Company 2 : Vietnam, but the original Battlefield Vietnam. The radio alone puts it up near the top but it was just a fun game in general. BF1942's Desert Combat mod was also excellent and I think some of the developers on that were asked by DICE to help with BF2.

Trauma Studios (the "team" behind the Desert Combat mod)(and since renamed to Kaos Studios) were indeed hired by DICE to help with BF2, and then were fired some time after its release.

mauirixxx

Donator
Such a great map. Also the fact that BF4 didn't get a Karkland remake is ridiculous and should be classified as a war crime...

I wish ALL Battlefield 2 maps could be ported to Battlefield 4. Kubra Dam, Sharqi Peninsula (I know it was in BF3), Daqing Oilfields, fucking Mashtuur City ... I might as well just list them all, I loved every single one of them, even the ones the community generally disliked...

No.

Also, gulf of Oman.

It could be a start to fix the game and the balance before introducing new glitched unbalanced content
Fluff, you don't like anything so your opinion is basically worthless in this matter. I could say that it's a wonderful, sunny day outside and you'd complain that the sun is too bright and you wish it were rainy and dark. You're a walking Norwegian wet blanket.

Oman is a shit map, I agree, but it's made more shit in BF4 because it doesn't use the Conquest Assault game mode like in BF2 where one team starts off with the beach flags and the other with the city flags. In BF2 it was harder to get the US team trapped on their carrier because half the team didn't have to scramble for the beach flags while the rest of the team went to snipe on the construction site. It's still not a great design and was not one of the better BF2 maps in my opinion - and should not have been chosen to return to BF3 or BF4 - but it was at least a bit improved in that game mode.

Explain this then please:

Man how the fuck is this allowed? I like Metro and i can handle the guys on third floor in alpha but fighting a guy who is jumping all around with no visible trajectory is not fair at all.
Some players have asked me how I can pass between all the bullets to be able to reach Charlie from the Russian base and the truth is that it is only smoke, now that I see this and how they have normalized it to the point of playing like this "it's fair" the truth is that it bothers me.

As already experienced players we have knowledge of how the game works, but with players who are just getting to know the game it is normal that they want to experiment and with a punishment they may not do it again, but a permanent ban I don't think is the best way to face a possible problem in the future.

Rest in Power ROKAF2003

Man how the fuck is this allowed? I like Metro and i can handle the guys on third floor in alpha but fighting a guy who is jumping all around with no visible trajectory is not fair at all.
Some players have asked me how I can pass between all the bullets to be able to reach Charlie from the Russian base and the truth is that it is only smoke, now that I see this and how they have normalized it to the point of playing like this "it's fair" the truth is that it bothers me.

As already experienced players we have knowledge of how the game works, but with players who are just getting to know the game it is normal that they want to experiment and with a punishment they may not do it again, but a permanent ban I don't think is the best way to face a possible problem in the future.

Rest in Power ROKAF2003
ROKAF2003 got his bạn appealed after the admins rethought about it.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
don't mind me just refilling the deer traps

if you ever played on bZ2 you'd know I don't abuse vouzou like most people that use it, but y'all don't know how to play infantry so I guess you'll never find out