Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

God-King Neo Jinping's Balance

I am being team switched every game. I'm trying to play with a friend new to battlefield and I'm getting switched around every, EVERY fucking game. Why? At the beginnings of rounds it says I cannot switch to the winning team... 1000/1000 tickets. Because fuck me I guess. Then if I try later it says I'm on some list of players not to be moved. Not fun. Not cool. Not fair. If controlling the players that regularly play is your idea of balance its not right.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's supposed to have been this way for a long time but the system wasn't working and I finally got around to fixing it.

Many players that consistently play and stack up and wildly unbalance the teams have to be forcibly split because most of them have VIP so the balancer never splits them, and rounds continue to be rape fests. VIP perks do not bypass this (now working) forced splitting of players on the list meeting the criteria above.

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
Thanks Neo, this is just for the teams themselves and not squads correct? So if the people in that list are on the same team, they can still squad up? Thanks.

Maybe if you would try to talk with the players that you make shitty little behind the scenes changes for instead of being a little fucking rat about it, we could solve this. Coward.

Last edited:
Maybe if you would try to talk with the players that you make shitty little behind the scenes changes for instead of being a little fucking rat about it, we could solve this. Coward.
I think neo does a plenty good job keeping things functional. I'd say instead of complaining about it, adapt and do better. realistically if it is that much of a burden to be on the opposite team as your friends, you should find a new game. also what is with people saying coward and wicked? we in the early 2000's and the early 1600's?