Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Great News I haven't been unbanned...But

Easy.
The person complaining about the rules, that they know about(and confirmed), but clearly do not want to implore tactics to kill people, camping in the uncap.
A person who uses multiple accounts to bypass filters or bans, when its easier to follow the rules.
But here we are, you being a great example of why BZ has great servers, rules and admins set in place to handle, dumb shit, like your question.
Running around shooting your gun in the air doing zero for your team, vs a guy clearly probably on a 20-30 kill streak helping his team, and you cant figure out how to end it...
Hmmmm let me think for a moment. Hell even start a poll here, and pose that question.
Lol doing zero for my team That day the server took forever to populate. So we decided to fuck with frank because we all know frank is a bitch. Frank was never killed just scared out of hiding. I ended franks kill streaks many times with flight 93. I got banned for basically nothing even though ive run with bz guys for years probably as long if not longer than the people who run the bz. I wasnt aware how soft things got. Its all good im in Bz 2 basically every day anyway. Just wanted to run with my Normal Name/tags . Xoxo to those who support Mollys

You calling him a pussy, while poppin a tent in the uncap, shows you must killed by said person and ucavs alot. Nevertheless its not against the rules to roast weenies and throw mortars over areas needed.
A counter tactic may be a get a squad with recon(Mav/sauv) with support(mortars/ucav) near said pussy in uncap. Or stay out of range of both previously stated.
Like someone pointed out to me a few months with uncap camping, there is a counter to everything and one camping in the big area, with red circle and line through it...Whether it be recon, support or AA. You can get to said items if you want too.
Not enough people utilize map, in HC, enough, or spotting for that matter.
Frank tend to Hide in the far back of the map on pearl it is almost impossible to get to his hiding spots before being killed. Either for being out of bounds or getting killed someone who spawns up. Its nearly impossible to get mortars back to where he sits (behind the buildings on China side usually.) Suav is basically the only thing you can kill him with. Which ive done multiple times. The worst thing dice ever did was not allowing players to enter the uncaps .

Bf2 was the best Battlefield game mostly because everywhere on the map was fair game.

Well it's almost Xmas. Maybe the BZ Santa can gift you a 24hr unban?

Fyi, You can find me nakey under the Xmas tree.

I'll be off 5 days next week so I'll be going hard on the servers. Might go to Vegas for Thanksgiving just not sure yet.