Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Great News I haven't been unbanned...But

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Can we start a petition for Molly back and trade his place with Frank? :cool: I mean no one likes those little fags who ucav and mortar from uncap!
I will not be able to play until i got time to fix my pc, yall can enjoy the server until then. Well, except Molly.
:)

Last edited:

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
I agree that a few players doesn't like me (mostly tryhards), but i don't think everyone hates me. I few bZ2 players are chill with me even if im being annoying shooting from uncap.
I dont wanna start a drama here so not gonna reply anymore.
For more questions contact our ucav call center service.

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
Can we start a petition for Molly back and trade his place with Frank? :cool: I mean no one likes those little fags who ucav and mortar from uncap!
You have my vote

Lamp

-bZ- Member
Donator
I agree that a few players doesn't like me (mostly tryhards), but i don't think everyone hates me. I few bZ2 players are chill with me even if im being annoying shooting from uncap.
I dont wanna start a drama here so not gonna reply anymore.
For more questions contact our ucav call center service.
sounds like a skill issue lol

So, with all the support and the people have spoken for Molly back and Frank gone.. I think it's fair we should have him pardoned and back in the game asap! :cool: p.s damn Molly, the reports on you are lit up. I loves it!! see you soon :) p.ss After watching the video with Frank.. Molly did you all a favour by exposing the uncap loser..

Last edited:
So, with all the support and the people have spoken for Molly back and Frank gone.. I think it's fair we should have him pardoned and back in the game asap! :cool: p.s damn Molly, the reports on you are lit up. I loves it!! see you soon :) p.ss After watching the video with Frank.. Molly did you all a favour by exposing the uncap loser The bz daddy reports?
The Bz Daddy report? I is what I is