Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Great News I haven't been unbanned...But

Not unbanned and that's cool no biggie But id like everyone to know I will be submitting My Application to join the Bz !
I think he spelled, *wasting my application & BZ's time, to join the BZ

Molly deserves to have 'recruit' in his name. I still think he could make bZ a better place for all! I mean, he did us a favour with frank the douche.. So give the man some credit! ;)

Feelin the love Silent! The funniest part of the Molly ban was Frank was never harmed we were just messing with that clown. The Ban was for toxicity yet you have a puss like frank camping in the uncap with mortars and Ucavs. The icing on the cake was he went and told FullmouthofJizz on me,. which honestly is pretty funny

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
Molly deserves to have 'recruit' in his name. I still think he could make bZ a better place for all! I mean, he did us a favour with frank the douche.. So give the man some credit! ;)
Good to know that you support a team-killer and team griefer on the server to be a better place. Bruh, why is this thread not locked yet?...

"MOLLY: The funniest part of the Molly ban was Frank was never harmed we were just messing with that clown."

Not really, you did team killed and team grief me ( and others) a lot of times and you know this. I just record and report like everyone here. What you expect to happen after all the reports?

I ended my case here. Bye.

Last edited:

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Good to know that you support a team-killer and team griefer on the server to be a better place. Bruh, why is this thread not locked yet?...

"MOLLY: The funniest part of the Molly ban was Frank was never harmed we were just messing with that clown."

Not really, you did team killed and team grief me ( and others) a lot of times and you know this. I just record and report like everyone here. What you expect to happen after all the reports?

I ended my case here. Bye.

A lot of people support griefers. Regulars support griefers because they are friends, as you know.

Arbitrary and corrupt. That is the two most accurate traits of humans. Few choose to diminish these traits, but it is possible.

Yes, lock this waste of a thread plz

A lot of people support griefers. Regulars support griefers because they are friends, as you know.

Arbitrary and corrupt. That is the two most accurate traits of humans. Few choose to diminish these traits, but it is possible.

I've never team killed you. Silent probably doesn't even like me he just hates you along with 99% of the server lol . Even members of your clan support me. You're comparable to Bz Hawx when he was around "R.i.P hawx" But somehow you're even worse lol. Like I said they Banned Molly But other names still come around .

Yes
They support me because I did what was right . I only grief players who camp in uncap with mortars and Ucavs in spots its almost impossible to kill them . its all good tho baby you feel how you feel no hard feelings. Ill save the Hard shit for Sid and WRX

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Feelin the love Silent! The funniest part of the Molly ban was Frank was never harmed we were just messing with that clown. The Ban was for toxicity yet you have a puss like frank camping in the uncap with mortars and Ucavs. The icing on the cake was he went and told FullmouthofJizz on me,. which honestly is pretty funny

Toxicity is against the rules. Camping in the uncap and firing from it is not.

Note that if someone camps in the uncap AND THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR TEAM then it's okay to go kill them.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

Dude, you come along and post epic lulzness on this thread and you want it locked? :p

Seriously, some people support griefers because it's a passive aggressive way of griefing by proxy. They don't want to risk a ban of their own so they cheer on the asshole who's willing to take a ban for teamkilling someone like you out of the attack heli or etc.

And I think you give them too much credit for being 'friends'. The supporters would toss the griefers under the bus in a cocaine hearbeat if they were ever asked to stand up for their asshole compatriots.

Toxicity is against the rules. Camping in the uncap and firing from it is not.

Note that if someone camps in the uncap AND THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR TEAM then it's okay to go kill them.
I know the rules. I wasn't aware that my behavior in the video was toxic I was just testing my gun. frank just happened to be in the uncap. I mean lets be honest whats more toxic a player hiding in the back of uncap with mortars and ucav or a guy who is just running around shooting his weapon in the air?

You calling him a pussy, while poppin a tent in the uncap, shows you must killed by said person and ucavs alot. Nevertheless its not against the rules to roast weenies and throw mortars over areas needed.
A counter tactic may be a get a squad with recon(Mav/sauv) with support(mortars/ucav) near said pussy in uncap. Or stay out of range of both previously stated.
Like someone pointed out to me a few months with uncap camping, there is a counter to everything and one camping in the big area, with red circle and line through it...Whether it be recon, support or AA. You can get to said items if you want too.
Not enough people utilize map, in HC, enough, or spotting for that matter.

I know the rules. I wasn't aware that my behavior in the video was toxic I was just testing my gun. frank just happened to be in the uncap. I mean lets be honest whats more toxic a player hiding in the back of uncap with mortars and ucav or a guy who is just running around shooting his weapon in the air?
Easy.
The person complaining about the rules, that they know about(and confirmed), but clearly do not want to implore tactics to kill people, camping in the uncap.
A person who uses multiple accounts to bypass filters or bans, when its easier to follow the rules.
But here we are, you being a great example of why BZ has great servers, rules and admins set in place to handle, dumb shit, like your question.
Running around shooting your gun in the air doing zero for your team, vs a guy clearly probably on a 20-30 kill streak helping his team, and you cant figure out how to end it...
Hmmmm let me think for a moment. Hell even start a poll here, and pose that question.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

If you need to test something then go to the practice server.

I actually don't advocate for people who teamkill.. Some people deserve it more than others(Fluff, Frank etc). One classic time where I even felt bad.. some dude was talking shit to serlose and I and we got the server going after the dude, trying to get his sisters feet pics.. So, these two randoms decided to tk the guy 4x each, so about 8 times in a round until he gave pics of his sister.. It was funny at first but than I even stepped in and told the minions to chill out and for the dude to report them here to get banned. So, I'm only an asshole 95% of the time ;) as for Molly, I played with him many times in the past.. I have nothing against the dude, as long you PTFO and are productive, no hard feelings :)