Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

Both of these things can be considered griefing. Sitting in a vehicle seat and not doing anything is a known griefing strategy. It has happened to me multiple times on bz2 where someone would sit idle in the amtrack doing nothing. Stealing a vehicle is also considered griefing.

He could have just run to the bathroom to take a violent shid. None of us have any knowledge of undue intent. To assume he is guilty of an infraction and is deserving of punishment is extreme.

As I said, he didn't do anything. At the end of my video there is NO WAY he didnt see the helicopter below us. He was playing sub optimally for whatever reason. He also spawned in my attack heli with gunner zoom three times in a row, on this map. Let me spawn in your vehicle as recon for a whole game bro. We don't need repairs or any other engineer equipment! I'm just playing the game MY WAY, bro!
Always so pretentious, how many games have you been useless because you didn't want to support your team despite the lousy decisions they made? And under the same moral, why no one reported you, even though you are always in one of the most valuable vehicles in the game.
We know that there are players who play with the graphical options in the least having a resemblance to the first FPS games, they practically play counter strike with vehicles, they manage to see everything despite the levolution. Have you ever come down from your own imaginary cloud that they call ego to put yourself in the shoes of others and think that in reality that player did not know where to shoot because he could not see anything?
Idiot, please defend yourself with an Ad Hominem argument and approve my point that you have chromosomes to spare.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
Always so pretentious, how many games have you been useless because you didn't want to support your team despite the lousy decisions they made?

Can you elaborate on this?

And under the same moral, why no one reported you, even though you are always in one of the most valuable vehicles in the game.

Can you elaborate on this?

We know that there are players who play with the graphical options in the least having a resemblance to the first FPS games, they practically play counter strike with vehicles, they manage to see everything despite the levolution. Have you ever come down from your own imaginary cloud that they call ego to put yourself in the shoes of others and think that in reality that player did not know where to shoot because he could not see anything?

OK, so he can't see anything. We have established that. OK, so, lets spawn in on the attack helicopter with ZOOM OPTICS for the third time! Maybe we will be able to see anything now? Do you think?

I asked him to bail the second I realized he's either griefing or bad. Doesn't matter which one he was. The vehicle we were both in was useless due to the fact the gunner couldn't see anything and didn't spot anything. So I make a report because I couldn't tell which it was.

Also:
As I said, he didn't do anything. At the end of my video there is NO WAY he didnt see the helicopter below us

Griefing

He could have just run to the bathroom to take a violent shid. None of us have any knowledge of undue intent. To assume he is guilty of an infraction and is deserving of punishment is extreme.
That's possible. I am not saying that he should have been punished. I am just saying that this is a kind of behavior which griefers have used. I imagine that an appeal here with a proper explanation could get that punish point removed. However it's not like the guy was banned for it. I've been given punish points for stupid things before. They go away after a while of not doing stupid things.

Fluff is report-happy, we all know this, but that doesn't necessarily mean that his reports are bogus.

I imagine that an appeal here with a proper explanation could get that punish point removed.

So, guilty until proven innocent then?

Watch out, guys. We've got an all-American over here.

EDIT: It's even worse. I just watched the video. So the guy missed the heli underneath him. So what. I see nothing out of the ordinary to suggest anything other than the guy had not a lot of time in a heli. Keep in mind this is coming from Fluff, who will advertise his opinion his team is shit and how he's not going to help anymore. Classic griefing by this definition.

Last edited:
So, guilty until proven innocent then?

Watch out, guys. We've got an all-American over here.

EDIT: It's even worse. I just watched the video. So the guy missed the heli underneath him. So what. I see nothing out of the ordinary to suggest anything other than the guy had not a lot of time in a heli. Keep in mind this is coming from Fluff, who will advertise his opinion his team is shit and how he's not going to help anymore. Classic griefing by this definition.
This isn't a courtroom. Due process doesn't exist here, so yeah he absolutely can be guilty until proven innocent. We have no rights on these servers other than those granted to us by the administrator(s).

You guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill here with this one. Do you think this guy even noticed he was punished? I doubt it. This is such a massive waste of time that I honestly regret even saying anything. If you want to fight injustice then go be an attorney, or politician, or community organizer, or even a fucking vigilante. You certainly aren't going to do it on a clan website for a 10 year old video game.

I am used to apes flinging bullshit claims around

Would be interesting if their claims ever had any form of substance to them

Anecdotes and ad hominems are not even close to being as entertaining
What is your preferred for of entertainment? Playing DotA while listening to Basshunter?